Is this a v4 or 4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey76

Reaction score
I got this when I first came to Australia. When I looked up what version it was I found a picture of it as a version 4 but I just read a topic about a version 4 being a 4.5. I looked at the picture but it's got the same shell design as mine! Great. Now I have no idea please help. It has a pink shell with some smuggles in the background and characters on it with blue buttons and beads. P.s sorry there are no pictures I'm not sure how to add pictures.😐

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it have a ball antennae or a star antennae? If its a ball, its a V4, and if its a V4.5 it has a star ;)

That's the point, not all v4.5 have a star antennas. Only connections (not to be confused with connexions) are up to this rule.

Sadly, I only know European designs.

That's the point, not all v4.5 have a star antennas. Only connections (not to be confused with connexions) are up to this rule.Sadly, I only know European designs.
Yes but you see all 4.5s in Australia have star antennas the difference between the us and au is that we got the same bead chain design as the entama/uratamas

Australia had their own connections not conexions because we had all bandai toys distributed from bandai Asia

Like Hayden said:

Ball antenna and beads = v4

Star antenna and beads =v4.5

Sadly I don't remember any v4.5s having that shell and there were so many Australian v4s distributed some in japanese entama designs even that it's impossible without a picture.

Uh. That one is the topic I was talking about and made me wonder. P.s. That's also the same design as mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh. That one is the topic I was talking about and made me wonder. P.s. That's also the same design as mine.
Ok then yours is a v4 NOT A 4.5 that one was strictly an asian version but as far as I know only v4s in Australia had that desgin so unless you bougjt it outside au its a v4

Another way to check just in case is one of the games on it when you jump on clouds? If there is no game like that on it then its definitely a v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back