How often do you play games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Personally, I stopped playing video games entirely a couple of months ago... even before then, the only games I played were Tamagotchi DS games and stuff lol. So how often do you play games? Or have you stopped, and why? :eek: I stopped because I found gaming a waste of time compared to more fun things like looking after Tamagotchis, and more "productive" stuff like talking with friends and drawing... owo' I hope that's not taken as offensive, because I do know very well that games can have deep storylines and such! :D I used to be a big gamer lol :p

I pretty much only play the Corner Shop games and casual games on the Wii with my family on our 'Bonding Nights'.

I used to play video games all the time, but recently I don't play as often.

When I do play I tend to focus on only one game until it's beaten 100%, so if I'm playing a long RPG that usually takes me about year. :p

all day everyday ;)

even at night :D

2122965_orig.jpg

I play games when I can I can be a bit of a gamer but I'm not overly obsessed with it I don't have the time or I have nothing to play as I'm bored of it or finished the game is what I'm feeling now I love pokemon to death so I'm usually playing but I finished x in a week which is the fastest I've ever finished a game but pokemon x was by far the easiest game in the series. I'm not good at competitive I like casual gaming much more.

I also hate shoot em up games some can be fun but I'm not into that sorta stuff it's boring and violent to me I'm not into the whole nerdy video game strategy crap either I just like to have fun.

I'm a Nintendo gamer the only other console I had was a playstation 2 since I was 8-12 and even then I grew out of it and started loving Nintendo.

I also like the dating sim type games but I've never played the dating ones (yet hehe) and I've only played a couple of those game layout types like lux pain which I love more than any game ever.

I don't play often, nor I have many games. I suck at games overall, to be honest. And I'm such a lazy person that I procrastinate on them (when I have the time to play a game and I feel like I should finish it already but I'm doing not so very important things instead.)

I'm addicted to video games!! My uncle says that I'm a very unusual person because that's not a girly hobby, but he doesn't know girls in our generation I guess haha!! Girls gamers are more and more common!!

I love Nintendo more than Sony, because of the game collection. Sony mainly offers Mature games and while they're clearly trying to get a younger audience with the PSVita (Tearaway, Little Big Planet psv, Touch my Katamari... lol, that last one really was a joke), I think they should stick with Assassin's Creeds and such because if they keep making children games, people should get a Nintendo console to have more and better choice.

Now I'm getting out of the subject ^^'

I mostly play the 3DS and the Wii U (but I won't play the Wii U alone; my whole family plays until 4am every night during the Christmas holiday, the only kid and mother-friendly console xD), but I'll enjoy a PSP Monster Hunter or any GBA Mario quite often. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I play too much! Depending what game it is depends how long I play, if I'm playing something like skylanders or knack I'll play for about 3-4 hours but if I'm playing a first person shooter or something I play for about 1-2 hours :)

I've spent most of my life, from the age of 5, being obsessed with various video games. Anyone who knows me will know that I get extremely obsessed with some game, get bored, then quickly move onto something else. So I play games very often. :p Right now it's just Minecraft. I'm one of the worst Minecraft players ever because I have bad "visual spacial co-ordination" or something but I still play it. :D I'm only allowed 2 hours a day on the computer although my parents get annoyed at me after half an hour even if I take breaks. Also, I'm not allowed to play anything with violence (my parents don't like the violent aspects of Minecraft even though it's rated 7+ and I'm 12).

I play every day, even if it's just something like Animal Crossing. Currently, my favorite console is my 3DS, but I have a lot of different consoles (I don't yet have a WiiU or PS4, and I don't want an Xbox One) and even a gaming PC. I also spend a lot of time in Final Fantasy XIV online because it's fun to add gaming to my socialization, especially since I live in a rural area and have to drive a long way to see friends and even further to hang out somewhere fun. My boyfriend plays FFXIV with me; we like to run dungeons and go questing together. We also play tons of Steam games together, such as Terraria or Borderlands 2. So, to answer the title question: A lot. :p

Video games are my main hobby, with young adult novels, comics, anime, and manga all tied in joint second place. ^.^

I tend to buy bad games just because I'm fascinated by weird games that I haven't played before... that's how silly I am when it comes to gaming!

Here's a few of my more uncommon games. ^.^ https://i.imgur.com/Z7jEw16.jpg

i love playing video games, but i dont play them as much as i used to. my older brother and younger sister play them way more then i do. i mean i love playing them and still do alot, but now i am in to drawing and making my own story's. and i also sew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back