How did my Tamagotchi die?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherSilhouette

Reaction score
I made this account here today to ask this question. Today, I was getting ready for a party so I ignored my iPod (I use Tamagotchi L.i.f.e) and when I came back on in the late afternoon, my Tamagotchi was dead! D: It was eight years old. So I want to know, did it die from my ignorance? From age? Or from being 8 years old and having no discipline?

Probably from lack of food and/or happiness, or possibly old age. I don't think there's anything else that could kill it if you only left it for less than a day. Lack of discipline does not kill it directly although it may have some negative effects - I don't know much about Tamagotchi LIFE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adults don't die very easily, so I'm assuming it's an old age- was it a bad care adult, like Nyorotchi?

If it was a bad care character it was very likely old age ;n;. 8 is a pretty decent age for it to live to to be honest =w=! Vintages can't die from lack of discipline although it affects the character you get, which of course influences how early it dies.

I highly, highly doubt it could die from lack of hunger or fun in such a short period of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back