Kyary pamyu pamyu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furbitchi

Reaction score
Anyone a fan of kyary pamyu pamyu??

I first became a fan when I saw a TVC about a pudding commercial it was the weirdest thing id seen in my life and kyary was in it but I found out about ponponpon and I liked her ever since she's incredibly cute and is increasingly popular around the world now she is even going on her 2nd world tour soon.

Kyary is more of a statement then a singer though she can't really sing and just lip syncs but she's so cool anyway it doesn't really matter.

Yeah! I first saw her in PonPonPon and then watched some of her other music videos when they came out. I like her partially because she's so weird and cute at the same time. :p Speaking of, I should probably check out some more of her songs since I've been looking for more music to listen to.

She lip-syncs? I think I've only seen one video of her singing live and I was too distracted by her outfit. :D Well she started out as a fashion blogger anyway didn't she? So it's hard to say how much vocal training she's had. It might be hard for her to sing well live.

Yay someone who knows of her

Yeah she does but 90% of the time japanese pop singers lip sync anyway it's just what they do it doesn't mean they can sing Japan seems to see popstars as more as products more than professional singers and they are usually judged more on performance and how charismatic they appear on stage I do to mind because of how cute japanese idols are.

She released some more singles recently they aren't to bad I personally am liking saigo no I cream (my last ice cream ) all her lyrics are quite meaningless and sometimes not even japanese can understand them but they are so catchy and cute it's the whole spectical of her that seems to attract people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back