TamaTamatchi's Log: Season 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
Haha, I can't believe its been over a year since I started a log over here. I am running a log over at Tama - Zone (the S + K Log) but it is a double log with my girlfriend. :) I thought maybe I would run my log here alone, because I miss the old memories of running my iD L and my V4.5. I remember that some people actually enjoyed it, not many but I was happy with the fans. When I put something in bold, it means I have discovered something in the growth pattern in some of the version that I run. Anyways, once I reach ten pages on my log, I think I will bring an end to season 1 and begin season two the next week. Without further ado, onto the log! :)
Well for the first time ever, I am going to log my Tama-Go. Now for this, I am trying to figure out the growth pattern, and I am pretty sure its based on Friendship and Training. For the first growth, I am going to try to obtain a Mametchi. I am so far taking extremely care of him, and I am watching him pretty intensely so I can catch him doing the pee pee dance. So far, I have a boy who is a Ahrikutchi.​
Well, here is the little guy. I've come to the point that I think that the toddlers are random care as of now. I usually always get Mattaratchi with good care, but this time I got an Ahrikutchi. At first I thought the toddler growth was Mattaratchi = good and Ahrikutchi = bad. But I can conclude right now that the growth for the toddlers is random.
I have kept his weight as low as possible, and his training points are going higher and higher. I have 13/15 training points, so I just need to wait until he does the pee pee dance, so I can bring him to the bathroom, bringing his training points 15/15. Now my prediction for the teens, I think that Kiraratchi = good care, Korotchi = medium care, and Monpatchi = bad care. Now as of now, I can't conclude anything because I haven't even tested this out. Plus, I can't really define "care". But hopefully by the end, I will discover it! ^___^​
Now for the fun time of the log, my blue iD! I recently got my iD, just a month ago. and I have been really happy with it. :) Well, I am on the 6th generation as of now, and I have a Hoshitchi! She should evolve soon today, I'm hoping for a Shelltchi. Surprisingly, I haven't gotten a Lavulitchi, but I think i'll get her next.​
I only have 5 friend stamps as of now, and I hope that I could fill the chart by the end of this season, that will be my goal. And if your wondering, how did I get 99999G on my iD? Mr. Blinky has a money cheat over at Tama - Zone, everyone should go check it out. Well, that will conclude todays log, until next time! :D
- TamaTamatchi

Well with my perfect care, I received a cute Kiraratchi! Its funny because in English, his name is spelled Kilalatchi. After I finished posting, he did his pee pee dance once again and I caught him and I filled up his training points. Was quite proud of myself. =)​
Well to my surprise, I didnt really expect to get a Kikitchi. I mean, dont get me wrong I love Kikitchi but its just. His sprite on the Tamago is pretty werid. I expected more of a Mametchi, or a KuroMametchi. Well, we all know that the Tamago growth is based off of Odd and Even generation, so for now we can conclude that Kikitchi is a odd generation character. For now, I cant really say if hes just perfect care or good care. Mametchi has been perfect care and odd generation character for basically all of the Tamagotchis thats released! So it confuses me lot.....​
Well as predicted, I got a Lavulitchi on my iD! Shes such a cutie. I would've expected to get her in the beginning, but you know I am just happy to have her now. Now to celebrate, we went shopping and bought some lovely glasses, haha.​
Well her is Lavulitchi rocking out to her lovely glasses, isnt she like the cutest thing! We went to the Accessory Shop right after trying them out, and went and bought a lot of more stuff. She seemed to have so much fun, so did I!​
UPDATE ON COLLECTION: Well, today my package from dylan1234 came and what was inside? An English Tamagotchi Angel, a Connection V2, and a Connection V4. I was super excited, plus I waited 4 days for them to come. So I was quite excited once they came. Now for tomorrow, my Tamagotchi Friends, I wont get it until January 2nd. Now, I was hoping on getting it today, but it didnt arrive sadly. It is a Christmas present from my friend, but I guess it was pretty delayed, lol. I am quite excited for it, and here I will be recording most of the passwords for the Tamagotchi Friends. Plus, I will be recording my Tamagotchi's growth pattern. Now, i'm pretty sure the growth is based on BFF Points. Because everyone who was gotten just 1 Friends has either gotten Coffretchi or Righttchi, which is the characters with 0% BFF Points. Hopefully I get it soon, I've seen so many reviews and its just really amazing and beautiful. The wait is KILLER. D:

- TamaTamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, I just got some new figures because of Eternal Mametchi Fan, who bought them for me! I was so excited and now I have a like a million figures and I am so happy to be playing with them! The figures have so so so much gameplay, so I want to run it again for a few generations. Last generation, I got a Kikitchi (I think you knew). But now I am on my second generation, with Kiraratchi. I dont wanna get Kikitchi again, so I am keeping his training low. Hopefully I get a different character, because I would really love one! Back on logging everyone :)
- TamaTamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
(As you can see I have the Ichigotchi FacePlate, haha) So, I am finally on my second generation. I have a KuroMametchi, which I got really happy about. Once KuroMametchi turned 6 years old, I married him off to Memetchi. I just thought they were perfect together.​
I went on the Makiko Gotchi Figure, and they both got two passes to the Gotchi King's castle. Now, I have seen videos of them going to the castle, but the Gotchi King would never be there. Just for this log, they went together to see if they would find him.​
I saw the animations and FEEL IN LOVE with my Tamago so much, I just love these figures! They went on this.....uhh I dont know the name, it is kind of like a mixture of an air balloon and a plane. I dont know, but they got to the castle sucessfully!​
I felt like these animations were cute too, but at the same time stalkerish LOL. But anyways, they went inside and I have to admit, the Kings Castle is huge! They went through the halls and the first room they discovered was the dining room. Next, they walked through the halls again to found a room with a piano......dont really know what was up with that XD. But they keep walking and.....​
OMG! The Gotchi King was there?!​
- TamaTamatchi

Latest posts

Back