Tamagotchi movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAmaybeth

Reaction score
Ermm...

Anyone knows where I can find the whole tamagotchi movie, for free online wathc, or download?

Without sigh-ups, nor money?

Plz?

I've never seen it online ever I bought mine in stores but unless your in Australia probably not gonna be able to get it they sell for really cheap in Australia now like a dollar but yeah sorry I don't think it's online

Its illegal to download films >w<. Just be patient and get it on DVD from eBay for your birthday.

So erm...any links?

I mean, is there any relatively cheap one is amazon of ebay you could recommend me?

I thought there were 2 tamagotchi movies, which are they?

So erm...any links?

I mean, is there any relatively cheap one is amazon of ebay you could recommend me?

I thought there were 2 tamagotchi movies, which are they?
The second movie is called "Tamagotchi: The Happiest Story in the Universe and is only Japanese.

The first movie is available in Australia and America.

The American version can only be bought with a Music Star Bundle Pack.

The Australian version, however, can be bought as a separate DVD with a case and everything.

I wish I could give you some links but my internet is too bad to load eBay and Amazon. D:

The second movie is called "Tamagotchi: The Happiest Story in the Universe and is only Japanese.

The Australian version, however, can be bought as a separate DVD with a case and everything.

I wish I could give you some links but my internet is too bad to load eBay and Amazon. D:
They sell the Australian one in England too.

Its a really good film, though it seems to drift off topic a lot >n<.

Last edited by a moderator:

Its also in french

If anyone finds it let me know, I'm anxious to watch it too. I might have to settle for purchasing a music star to get it. Lol. Which I'm hesitant about because I didn't care for the music star.

Well, I did a research:

For the first movie, you can find it in amazon for 2.76 I think and total [wtih shipping] 4,2eur... it's just the movie, I guess it's a fair price for anyone that doesn't want a music star.

The music star seperate in Amazon, costs about 17eur. If you don't wan the full package's figures, you can buy these^ < two seperately.

For the package in amazon, costs about 55euros....

In the ebay, the movie less costs 11euros.

And the music star 28 euros approximately.

The ebay package however, costs only 33euros! ^_^

So that's for the first movie...

The second is out now in french and japanese? I guess... But I found nowhere in Amazon neither Ebay the french second movie... Sad... -_-

I'm still considering the first movie's deal...I might ask it from my dad after I save up some money...

Meanwhile, I have found this site, in french, with some info, the music track in movie, and some pics and videos! ^_^

https://www.tamagotchi-lefilm.fr/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I did a research:

For the first movie, you can find it in amazon for 2.76 I think and total [wtih shipping] 4,2eur... it's just the movie, I guess it's a fair price for anyone that doesn't want a music star.

The music star seperate in Amazon, costs about 17eur. If you don't wan the full package's figures, you can buy these^ < two seperately.

For the package in amazon, costs about 55euros....

In the ebay, the movie less costs 11euros.

And the music star 28 euros approximately.

The ebay package however, costs only 33euros! ^_^

So that's for the first movie...

The second is out now in french and japanese? I guess... But I found nowhere in Amazon neither Ebay the french second movie... Sad... -_-

I'm still considering the first movie's deal...I might ask it from my dad after I save up some money...

Meanwhile, I have found this site, in french, with some info, the music track in movie, and some pics and videos! ^_^

https://www.tamagotchi-lefilm.fr/
Great work! I might give in and just get the music star, it'll add to the collection anyway. I just wish you could watch it online somewhere without going through the trouble but oh well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back