I have a lot...
- go to bed on time and don't listen to music or whatever until like 11 PM
- don't deliberately go on the computer more than I'm meant to
- don't post stuff my family/friends wouldn't be happy with me posting online
- don't get in random pointless arguments on TamaChat
- don't study for exams more than I did last year (I value Minecraft over getting an A in subjects I'm going to drop and never do a proper exam in
- win the award for "academic excellence" out of everyone in my year group again
- in December, choose subjects I won't regret for my GCSEs (exams that actually matter when getting into university and stuff)
- don't do any mining in Minecraft. It's BORING and a waste of time. If I need stuff from underground, I will find a cave and just take the stuff I need from it rather than spending hours destroying stone to find nothing.
- keep up my piano, dance, Japanese, tennis and swimming
I'd like to see how I did keeping last year's, but they're in a notebook in the UK and I'm in NZ. My 2014 calendar is also in the UK.