Photo
- - - - -

New Year Resolutions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Jhud

• jhud user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:35 PM ( #21 )

Okay so this year I'm going to try to brush my teeth everyday, in the morning and before bed. I haven't ever brushed my teeth regularly and you can think that's discusting but I honestly don't give a crap what you think. Toothpaste makes me dehydrated/thirsty so I didn't like brushing my teeth. But now I know what happens when you don't brush your teeth enough. I almost lost one of my teeth because I didn't brush them regularly, and I get mouth sores every week because of that as well.

So in a nutshell: I'm going to brush my friggin teeth.

...I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I don't brush teeth regularly either (I've never been pressured to do so...). Nobody has ever commented on me having a bad breath, even rude people, so I don't think it's all that disgusting, but... My teeth are getting weak and my gums are bleeding, I guess I'm going to have to start too. Thanks for the inspiration.

• x.//StoryTeller//.x and ryonyanko like this

kuschiii

• kuschiii user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:53 PM ( #22 )

My number one resolution was to give up fizzy/soft drink. I failed. :P

I bought a book that has 365 pages from Kikki K. My aim is to fill it with happy, exciting or funny things that happen each day. When I reach the end of the year, I will go back through it and read it.

I guess my resolution is to completely fill that book!

If you're interested in what type of book it is, have a look here.

• Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this