'Tamagotchi! Miracle Friends' Discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are our heroes spending too little time catching the Dreambakutchi?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pashalin

Reaction score
A thread for discussion of the current series of the Tamagotchi anime- Miracle Friends. This post is going to be a list of all the episodes that are on the Internet.

A NOTE​
All of the links are Nosub- so I would advise using adblock to get rid of the questionable adverts before watching any episodes.​

4VPhJju.png
Episode 1
'Mystery. Miracle. Time Slip?!'
Episode 2
'Full of mystery?! X Kamen vs Miracrise!'

Episode 3
'Comrades to believe in... Miracle Friends!'
Episode 4
'Restored! Madamtchis sewing machine!'
Episode 5
'Miracle shock! Apart for the first time...'
Episode 6
'Worry? Cheery? Lucky colour of dream'
Episode 7
'Tama Pet Fashion Baku~n❤'
Episode 8
'Worrying?! X Kamen's Identity'
Episode 9
'Doya? Tamaween Tumult'
Episode 10
'Quickly Getting Closer! Tamatomo Smartotchi'
Episode 11
'Rivals Today! Miracle Dorifes!'
Episode 12
'Welcome Back Yume Kira! Revival ☆ Kira Kira Girls!'
Episode 13
'Dokidoki Bakubaku? Watchlins big adventure!'
Episode 14
'How Many Stars? Tama Auction Meeting!!'
Episode 15
'Gift ♪ Madamtchis Present'
Episode 16
'Another Merry Christmas ☆'
Episode 17
'ツっくん?まーくん?南の島でリフレッシュ!' (not translated yet)

Last edited by a moderator:
°.*.°☆ THIS WEEKS TOPIC °.*.°☆

are our heroes spending too little time catching the Dreambakutchi?

Thank You so much for posting these! I haven't been able to find them anywhere! You rock!
Pretty much every episode of the anime ever is on Nosub, because they've been hosting it since the anime began >w<!

Thankyou for posting these!!! I was looking for episode 13. :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

It is taking a bit long to catch the Dreambakutchis but I guess that just means there can be more depth in the plot! It's a really well-constructed and suspenseful series... why is Smartotchi after the Dreambakutchis? How will the twins feel about leaving their friends when it is time to go back home? It really gets me wondering!

By the way, I translated the latest episode title.

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tsukun%3F_Markun%3F_Refresh_on_the_Island_of_South

"Tsukun" and "Markun" don't really mean anything; they're just random made-up words that the tour guide says. X3

It is taking a bit long to catch the Dreambakutchis but I guess that just means there can be more depth in the plot! It's a really well-constructed and suspenseful series... why is Smartotchi after the Dreambakutchis? How will the twins feel about leaving their friends when it is time to go back home? It really gets me wondering!

By the way, I translated the latest episode title.

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tsukun%3F_Markun%3F_Refresh_on_the_Island_of_South

"Tsukun" and "Markun" don't really mean anything; they're just random made-up words that the tour guide says. X3
I do like how well they're developing the series with the big spaces between catching Dreambakutchi, but I worry for the citizens of Dream Town! Imagine if when Gotchimotchi had been hugging Greendreambakutchi to protect it from the elephant it'd had got crazy scared and gone back in time?!

Thank you for translating this weeks title, but I can't edit it any more =w=.

Oh god where do I start they are doing a pokemon on us. As in go around doing stuff casually then one day decide to continue on with the plot taking steps forward and back.

The concept is great but hurry it up will you guys how long will those two stay in the past?

I mean it's great that they have friends but are they just stalling not to go home? yes it can be hard work but they just do nothing :c but have uh fun so I think they're taking to long.

°.*.°☆ THIS WEEKS TOPIC °.*.°☆

why is Smartotchi so determined to catch Dreambakutchi?

Good question! I don't think he's really bad... maybe something sad happened in his life and he needs the Dreambakutchis for something...

And also, Dreambakutchi's can't REALLY time-travel; it's just that when all 8 were together, they somehow made Watchlin send everyone back in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back