The Tama treasure RP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
Hi! I'm starting my first RP. Anyone can join!
RULES:

• No swearing.
  • No violence or anything rude.
  • Play 1 character ONLY.
  • No Playing or stealing other people's characters.
  • Play as any character!
  • Do not change the story line.
  • Be nice and no aggressive attitude.

OK. Here's your character requirements:

Tamagotchi:

Looks like:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Dream:

Here's mine:

Tamagotchi: Yumemitchi

Looks like:

Personality: bubbly and very kind. From the TF website: "She's friends with everyone and loves to laugh." Kiraritchi loves running the kirakira Tamamori shop!

Likes: Sparkly stuff, Tamas who are nice to her, the circus, Kirakira Tamamori and her best friends!

Dislikes: Tamas who are mean, Furifuritchi (They are rivals), scary stuff and Tamas who are annoying.

Dream: To become an idol.

Now it's your turn. We will start as soon as 2 more people come!

-Tamacass

Tamagotchi: Himespetchi

Looks like:
123px-Himespetchi_anime.png

Personality: She is very sweet and romantic and has a crush on Mametchi

Dislikes: Snails

Dream: To marry Mametchi

Tamagotchi: Melodytchi

Looks like: cuteness

Personality: Plays music, keeps a violin, nice and huggable Tama-friend

Dislikes: Dishonesty and when her Tama-friends are sad ;~;

Dream: To be the huggablest Tama

Thankyou, The Ultimate Doomer! We can now begin!

~@~​
"WOW!!!" Yelled Kiraritchi. She was on "TamaTama chat site" and a tamagotchi had posted a rumor about Tamawater falls! It stated that there was hidden treasure in a secret cave! "OMT! I'll go tell Meloditchi about it!" Exclaimed Kiraritchi, getting a Tamamori designed bag and running off to her house,

Himespetchi was walking along with her Himespe Phone, thinking about Mametchi when she saw Kiraritchi running across the street. "I wonder what she's so excited about?" Himespetchi thought to herself. She put her Himespe phone back in her pocket and began to follow Kiraritchi.

Kiraritchi saw Himespetchi coming towards her. "Hi, Himespetchi! Well, the thing is.... I found out there's hidden treasure near TamaTama falls! Do you want to come with me? I was just going to tell Meloditchi."
Kiraritchi was too excited! She ran all the way to Meloditchi's house.

"That sounds cool..." Himespetchi's voice trailed away as Kiraritchi took off again. "Oh hey, wait for me!" She followed Kiraritchi all the way to Melodytchi's house, but then she tripped over a rock and fell on her face. :(

"Himespetchi! Are you okay? C'mon, let's go! ... I hope you're okay..."

Kiraritchi groaned. She slapped Himespetchi's face softly. "C'mon, I'm right on Meloditchi's doorstep!"

"Oh, hi Meloditchi! I wanted to show you something..."

Kiraritchi talks to Meloditchi about the treasure. "So, will you join us?" Kiraritchi finished, trying to wake Himespetchi up.

Yay! Let's go then. I'll just let my Mum know..." *BEEP BEEP* "Yep! It's fine."

Kiraritchi then gets out a map. "Alright, first we need to go through Tamagotchi town to get to the Tamazon jungle. Then, we go across the MameMame ocean (A short ocean) and then reach the dino lands! Then, we travel to the TamaTama falls in dino land and there! That's our adventure." Kiraritchi marks an X on "TamaTama falls" on the map.

"Let's get ready! We need to pack some stuff for the trip. For example, we will need food so we don't get hungry." Himespetchi took her Himespe phone out of her topic and showed it to Kiraritchi and Melodytchi. "And of course, my Himespe Phone can help us find our way!"

"Great! Don't worry, I've got EVERYTHING packed!"
Kiraritchi pulls out her GIANT bag. It was full of everything they needed!

"Okay...so we have a big bag of stuff... The first place we need to go is to the Tamazon Jungle? And we can get there by going through TamaTown? Okay. Let's hope we can get there safely."

"Alright! Let's go already. Himespetchi, get your phone on the map and we can get going."

Kiraritchi suddenly looks for something in her bag. She gets out a little box. Kiraritchi opens it and out comes a cute car!

"Hop in, girls! This car has special features."

Tamagotchi: Kunotchi

Looks like: My profile pic.

Personality: Cheerful, Shy, helpful, kind.

Dislikes: Jelly, Turkey, Being sick, Building, and Chores.

Dream: To become a Ninja like her father.

Kunotchi sees Melodytchi, Kiraritchi, and Himespetchi driving in their car. She waves to them. "Hey guys! Where are you going?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back