Tamagotchi ID & +Color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitt

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I kind of want to try an ID and +Color, but I don't know the actual value of them

. Could anyone give me a ballpark idea of what would be a reasonable amount to pay for either of them, new and used?

I would really appreciate it!

well an ID or +color new is averaged around $90-$138 used ones go from $25 (but in bad shape) up to id say around $60 ive seen higher but those arent really worth it when used baha unless they come with the packaging etc.

im not 100% sure yet but i may have one to sell you...i have to think about it lol ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
well an ID or +color new is averaged around $90-$138 used ones go from $25 (but in bad shape) up to id say around $60 ive seen higher but those arent really worth it when used baha unless they come with the packaging etc.
oddsandendswithlove said:
im not 100% sure yet but i may have one to sell you...i have to think about it lol ^.^
I see; I appreciate you breaking it down for me! ^~^

If you do decide to sell an old one to me, that would be awesome~<3

If not, I appreciate knowing what prices to look for, so thank youuuu~

The +Colors are very expensive becuase they already were (first color tama and all) and also so many people bought them there are not many unsold anymore. I bought mine on a local auction site for a bit more than 100$, though I can see that on ebay they are more expensive. Not sure about used ones- my one was used but in a good condition.

The +Colors are very expensive becuase they already were (first color tama and all) and also so many people bought them there are not many unsold anymore. I bought mine on a local auction site for a bit more than 100$, though I can see that on ebay they are more expensive. Not sure about used ones- my one was used but in a good condition.
Yes, as I have looked through eBay, I have noticed the high price on +Colors.. ;~;

I was hoping that was just sellers being off base, but I guess not! I may have to go with out or really be on the hunt so I can find something affordable. ^^;;

Thanks a lot for the info!

Don't give up though, the +Color has a charm that no other color tamagotchi has, while iD is not that great in my opinion.

I like the iD more than the +C and I would recommend it more. It doesn't get boring as quick as the +C gets to me.
Tho I would advise you to get an iD L, it's better than the iD or +C and it connects to P's, whereas iD and +C do not. ;P

I would ask Mallow_cup if she has any for sale. Sometimes she will give some deals. I got my plus color for a decent price from her. It was used but I didn't mind it. Most of her items are in fair or better condition. Although, some prices still maybe high at times.

She is here on tamatalk and ebay under the same name.

I would ask Mallow_cup if she has any for sale. Sometimes she will give some deals. I got my plus color for a decent price from her. It was used but I didn't mind it. Most of her items are in fair or better condition. Although, some prices still maybe high at times.

i agree with sailor fr sure i forgot abo mallow because i was able to get a limited edition for trade from her NIB ^.^ check her out and shes an amazing person

Don't give up though, the +Color has a charm that no other color tamagotchi has, while iD is not that great in my opinion.
You think so? what do you like most about it? ^^ I honestly know little to nothing about the +Color or ID, I just know that I've really enjoyed both my ID L and P's. I figured the +color and ID would be similarly fun. c:

I like the iD more than the +C and I would recommend it more. It doesn't get boring as quick as the +C gets to me.

Tho I would advise you to get an iD L, it's better than the iD or +C and it connects to P's, whereas iD and +C do not. ;P
Just curious, what keeps the ID more interesting than the +C in your opinion? I own both a P's and Princess Spacy ID L- and I love them! That's kind of what made me want to try out the +C and ID. (although I haven't figured out how to connect the ID L and P's @_@; )

Thanks for the tip! ^^

I checked her eBay account and didn't see any up for sale, but I'll try messaging her. c:

**Edit**:

So I left Mallow a message, but I also found a couple cheaper IDs:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/310832965019?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

This one I felt sketchy about because I keep seeing bids on it, but it shows up in auction again...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/281051420308?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

Seems to be the best condition, but I don't really love how the back release button is colored in with pencil/pen from being pushed..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/271195862279?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

My favorite color, but it seems to be in poor condition?

What do you guys think? Are any of these worth the price they're at? ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, really? You choose 'iD L' on both and then the 1st option and they will play or visit, whereas the second one will make them marry each other. xd

The +C is more simple, for example there are no different happy symbols for each character, you collect the same ones all the time. There are very few travel destinations and and very few adult characters.
The iD has few characters as well, but it is more similar to the iD L. It has clothes, photo destination, cute characters (I like literally all of them) and the shell is nicer. The screen does not scratch as easily as the +C's. ;) Oh and iD has tamatomos, like iD L and P's.

You think so? what do you like most about it? ^^ I honestly know little to nothing about the +Color or ID, I just know that I've really enjoyed both my ID L and P's. I figured the +color and ID would be similarly fun. c:

Just curious, what keeps the ID more interesting than the +C in your opinion? I own both a P's and Princess Spacy ID L- and I love them! That's kind of what made me want to try out the +C and ID. (although I haven't figured out how to connect the ID L and P's @_@; )

Thanks for the tip! ^^

I checked her eBay account and didn't see any up for sale, but I'll try messaging her. c:

**Edit**:

So I left Mallow a message, but I also found a couple cheaper IDs:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/310832965019?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

This one I felt sketchy about because I keep seeing bids on it, but it shows up in auction again...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/281051420308?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

Seems to be the best condition, but I don't really love how the back release button is colored in with pencil/pen from being pushed..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/271195862279?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

My favorite color, but it seems to be in poor condition?

What do you guys think? Are any of these worth the price they're at? ^^;
the purple one is my bids hehe ^.^ the blue one is from a excellent seller and the pink i have no clue for the seller ^.^ if you want to take over the bids for the purple one just wait til the last few mins and than bid over $17 then youll get it.. i wont bid on it again if you do ok ^.^ it will be great if you are able to snag the purple one. because that seller is amazing! and he is very truthful i have bought from him over 30 times hehe ^.^ let me know if you plan on bidding so i know you are the one taking it haha cause if you dont im going for it. but id like you to be able to have one for a great price ^.^ i have 5 other ID's so obviously i can take a step back baha ^.^

I would say if you like Connections more than your iD L then get a +color because they're pretty much just colour connections >w<.

ID's are pretty much just watered down iD L's, they have less (but cuter) characters and different items, pretty much the same travel destinations, though there is a few different destinations like the photo shop. The programming is virtually exactly the same on the ID to the iD L though, so if you want something a little different then get a +color.

I would say if you like Connections more than your iD L then get a +color because they're pretty much just colour connections >w<.

ID's are pretty much just watered down iD L's, they have less (but cuter) characters and different items, pretty much the same travel destinations, though there is a few different destinations like the photo shop. The programming is virtually exactly the same on the ID to the iD L though, so if you want something a little different then get a +color.
i do agree with you on the hun, but if you have the IRda device and /or the IDstation than they are AWESOME! cause i have that and its so much fun :3

I like +Color for many classic characters, better weather, challenge (it's a bit hard to earn GP with the first games in my opinion, but when you collect all the happy symbols, you get a Gotchi Castle destination where you can earn 500gp if you win the game!)

There are also quite many items. The tree also grows slower and is nicer in my opinion than that on the iD L, while iD doesn't have a tree at all.

the purple one is my bids hehe ^.^ the blue one is from a excellent seller and the pink i have no clue for the seller ^.^ if you want to take over the bids for the purple one just wait til the last few mins and than bid over $17 then youll get it.. i wont bid on it again if you do ok ^.^ it will be great if you are able to snag the purple one. because that seller is amazing! and he is very truthful i have bought from him over 30 times hehe ^.^ let me know if you plan on bidding so i know you are the one taking it haha cause if you dont im going for it. but id like you to be able to have one for a great price ^.^ i have 5 other ID's so obviously i can take a step back baha ^.^
Oh! Really? I thought I kept seeing people bid on it and then the auction would end, but it would pop back up for sale.. hm, maybe I imagined it? That's really sweet of you to offer! >~<; Are you sure? I don't want to take it from you if it's going to complete your ID collection or anything.. I'm not a collector, so I can always just wait. c:

It's hard for me to even compare the two, because I just enjoy the color, backlit screen, and feel of my ID L and P's more than my connections. XD If an ID and ID L are basically the complete same, it might be dumb to buy one after all... hmm. I don't know @_@;;

I like +Color for many classic characters, better weather, challenge (it's a bit hard to earn GP with the first games in my opinion, but when you collect all the happy symbols, you get a Gotchi Castle destination where you can earn 500gp if you win the game!)

There are also quite many items. The tree also grows slower and is nicer in my opinion than that on the iD L, while iD doesn't have a tree at all.
It does seem to have a more classic look and feel~ I'm not sure whether those features would seem better or worse to me, but I just want to try it out regardless. XD Does the +Color have IrDA like the ID, ID L, and P's?

Oh! Really? I thought I kept seeing people bid on it and then the auction would end, but it would pop back up for sale.. hm, maybe I imagined it? That's really sweet of you to offer! >~<; Are you sure? I don't want to take it from you if it's going to complete your ID collection or anything.. I'm not a collector, so I can always just wait. c:

It's hard for me to even compare the two, because I just enjoy the color, backlit screen, and feel of my ID L and P's more than my connections. XD If an ID and ID L are basically the complete same, it might be dumb to buy one after all... hmm. I don't know @_@;;

It does seem to have a more classic look and feel~ I'm not sure whether those features would seem better or worse to me, but I just want to try it out regardless. XD Does the +Color have IrDA like the ID, ID L, and P's?
The +Color has an IR port, but no downloads you can send to it >n<.

I would get a +color before getting an ID.

yup thats completely ok lol i already have a green, yellow,milky pink,lovely music and lovely melody crown designs lol so i think im fine ^.^ i would love to see you get it and that way you can enjoy one as well <3

iD and iD L aren't exactly the same; there are only accessories on the iD, no clothes. Also no pets. Not sure what other differences are, could someone help me here?

ID L has more unlockable destinations and a lot more characters. Also, getting the Happy Symbols is different than on the iD I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back