Year 2013 collection sum up ;)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol_tama

Reaction score
I am curious how many Tamagotchis and other virtual pets IN TOTAL did you guys get during 2013. :)

At the beginning of 2013 all I had was a v3, v4, v5, v6, Tama-GO, Nano and +C.
Now I have around 42 virtual pets in general, which means I got 35 vpets during 2013. For me it's A LOT. O.O

How about the rest of you? :)

I honestly don't know... ._. I mainly got a lot of merchandise...hm.... I think I had under 20 Tamagotchis at the beginning of the year but now I have almost doubled that amount.

to be honest, the whole collection of mine has been in 2013 i started collecting again in march 21st of 2013 and to date so i had a very eventful year for collecting ^.^ im just curious what the next year will bring <3

I guess I added 10? 11 if you include the Coffret P's that I ordered a week ago but hasn't arrived yet

9 of them are thanks to flea markets though D;

And then I also traded 3 of the flea market pets but that doesn't really count as adding since I also subtracted lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I have added 15 I think, I'm not too sure, I'm never bothered to count my Tamagotchi's, but I think a couple are broken...

I've mainly been buying the pierces for my P's, but I think I bought around 10 tamas this year

I created my whole tama collection this year (besides the ones that I had as a child but lost) and I have 5, which I collected in the last 2 months. I also have a Tama go in the mail with six figures, but I guess that counts as 2014.

In 2013 that's where I found my love for Tamagotchi's so I've only gotten 2 >////< soooo little and this year I plan on get 2 color tamas which are Tamagotchi P's and Tamagotchi iD L princess spacy version the pierces are: Aikastu feature,Miracrise and maybe the Love and melody one.

my entire new collection was bought in this year O.O so as of 2013 147 tama items total with 93 tamagotchis...the new year so far i have 14 comming ^.^ the very first tama i got of the new year 2014 was a NIB yellow/blue tamagotchi oden-kun ^.^

Oh boy, in 2013... about 1/2-2/3 of my collection! I was living at home for a few months after college, yet working full time, so I went a bit crazy :l

Wish it were that easy to spend money again, haha!

I think i got about... 13 new tamas last year? That sounds about right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back