I got Kujakutchi on version 4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieBlue

Reaction score
I looked online and you can only get Kujkutchi (the peacock) for version 4.5 but I have a Bandai version 4 with him, or I did, until he evolved today. Is this normal?

What shell design is your version 4? Some 4.5's have a ball antenna instead of a star

Yeah it is black with flames on it and has a yellow ball on top. You think its a 4.5?

Some v4.5's are hidden in V4 shells, maybe thatsbwhy

Well if this is the one you are talking about:

IMG_4383.JPG

I actually don't know anything about this particular shell design, so it could possibly be a V4.5 in disguise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've personally never seen this design before, but since the sticker has Ura Mametchi on it and the packaging appears to have other Ura characters on it, I think it's highly likely that it's actually a V4.5 with a ball antenna. x3

I've personally never seen this design before, but since the sticker has Ura Mametchi on it and the packaging appears to have other Ura characters on it, I think it's highly likely that it's actually a V4.5 with a ball antenna. x3
It is

It is an European version. European v4.5's have ball antennas sometimes (I think three are like that?), some australian and asian versions have that too. Only American versions have only star antennas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back