Tamagotchi Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXKayaXX

Reaction score
Guys, seriously, STOP SAYING OFFENSIVE STUFF ABOUT THE TAMAGOTCHI FRIENDS! It's so wrong! Tamagotchi Friends is the BEST TAMAGOTCHI MADE SINCE 1997 SO I DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN YOU SAY THESE HORRIBLE THINGS! Two VERY good examples are in this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/188153-tamagotchi-friends;-fault-or-just-rubbish/?do=findComment&comment=3256883. It's making me REALLY REALLY MAD! And it's discriminatory to all us fans of the TF so SERIOUSLY, STOP IT!

If you want to know my opinion:

Tamagotchi Friends is too amazing to be even a dream. It's so awesome that every time I even look at it, I feel like I went up to heaven. It's a really amazing Tamagotchi that would get a feedback score of 100% from me!

When I bought mine, it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Tamagotchi Friends is so amazing, that even the Tamagotchi P's (which was given a feedback score of 99%) would eventually have to make way for it.

So, changing my slogan a bit... IF YOU LOVE TAMAGOTCHI FRIENDS, I LOVE YOU!

It's amazing. Anyone would love it. No Tamagotchi made since 1997 would be good enough to top it. Not even a colour one.

MAY TAMAGOTCHI FRIENDS BECOME THE MOST POPULAR V-PET IN HISTORY!

Last edited by a moderator:
I did have a Tamagotchi Friends. I played with it etc. So I have every right to have my opinion about it. And my opinion is that I am very, very disappointed with it. It could have been a very good version, but I got bored with it after 3-4 days. It's not even as entertaining as connections, starting with the v1. It felt like playing with a Tama-GO without figures. Plus it has a very, very bad screen. The Tama-GO's have better ones. It's simply too dark! Even after setting the contrast to 1!
I hope that jewellery thing turns out to be useful, cause so far it's pointless to me. But maybe it's for the Dream Town, idk. Anyway, having only one is pointless, cause it focuses mainly on bumping. So Bandai wants to make us to buy more than one to get more money, that's pretty obvious. There are games available only while bumping, the BFF meter increases only when bumping...
I really, really did NOT like it. And I am glad I traded it. I only hope that the person I traded with is not regreting it now. :(

Btw, comparing it to P's is very stupid. There's not one thing which makes it better than P's. And besides, comparing color versions with black and white versions is in general pointless.

Kaya, in your post you are basically telling everyone that they are not allowed to have their own opinion, and then you proceed to tell us yours... isn't that a bit contradictory?

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, and just because your opinion differs from other people does not give you the right to be upset or tell everyone else that they need to stop expressing themselves.

We have opinions. The world doesn't revolve around you. People have opinions, and seriously, stop naming and shaming people if they don't like it. All people are different, and their opinions vary, because everyone is unique and think different about different things. If you don't like it, IGNORE IT and carry on, and stop making a big drama. If people don't like it, haters are gonna be haters. People do have good points though, its screen is a little dark, the price is too high, it's still low technology, like greyscale?, seriously, its been 5 years since the first colour screen came out, and there are still no items on the Friends. IF you don't like it, just don't look at those topics anymore, Simple

tyvm

Hayden

I did have a Tamagotchi Friends. I played with it etc. So I have every right to have my opinion about it. And my opinion is that I am very, very disappointed with it. It could have been a very good version, but I got bored with it after 3-4 days. It's not even as entertaining as connections, starting with the v1. It felt like playing with a Tama-GO without figures. Plus it has a very, very bad screen. The Tama-GO's have better ones. It's simply too dark! Even after setting the contrast to 1!

I hope that jewellery thing turns out to be useful, cause so far it's pointless to me. But maybe it's for the Dream Town, idk. Anyway, having only one is pointless, cause it focuses mainly on bumping. So Bandai wants to make us to buy more than one to get more money, that's pretty obvious. There are games available only while bumping, the BFF meter increases only when bumping...

I really, really did NOT like it. And I am glad I traded it. I only hope that the person I traded with is not regreting it now. :(

Btw, comparing it to P's is very stupid. There's not one thing which makes it better than P's. And besides, comparing color versions with black and white versions is in general pointless.
What should I do? Please ignore this. It's really, really offensive and unacceptable. And here we go again, to drown out that negativity we've just seen. What horrible things to say. TF FANS, KEEP YOUR GUARDS UP, WE'VE GOT OUR FIRST NEGATIVE EXPRRESSION!

Right on, lets see we won't have any more of that.

sorry double post

OH NO! TAMAGOTCHI FRIENDS HATER ALERT! TAMAGOTCHI FRIENDS HATER ALERT!

What should I do? Please ignore this. It's really, really offensive and unacceptable. And here we go again, to drown out that negativity we've just seen. What horrible things to say. TF FANS, KEEP YOUR GUARDS UP, WE'VE GOT OUR FIRST NEGATIVE EXPRRESSION!

Just as I was saying, don't read it and IGNORE it

Kaya, in your post you are basically telling everyone that they are not allowed to have their own opinion, and then you proceed to tell us yours... isn't that a bit contradictory?

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, and just because your opinion differs from other people does not give you the right to be upset or tell everyone else that they need to stop expressing themselves.

We have opinions. The world doesn't revolve around you. People have opinions, and seriously, stop naming and shaming people if they don't like it. All people are different, and their opinions vary, because everyone is unique and think different about different things. If you don't like it, IGNORE IT and carry on, and stop making a big drama. If people don't like it, haters are gonna be haters. People do have good points though, its screen is a little dark, the price is too high, it's still low technology, like greyscale?, seriously, its been 5 years since the first colour screen came out, and there are still no items on the Friends. IF you don't like it, just don't look at those topics anymore, Simple

tyvm

Hayden
O.K. but why shouldn't I confess my love for Tamagotchi Friends? What I'm trying to do here is get everyone to see the GOOD side of the Tamagotchi Friends and see what is GOOD about it. And the way I can do that is by telling everyone my unending love for it.

why is this even a topic, i mean, c'mon.
I dont have a TF, so i can't judge it, but people have a right to have their own opinions.

Personally, i just hope the TF sells well so they make a new, better english tama. Maybe with color!

OH NO! TAMAGOTCHI FRIENDS HATER ALERT! TAMAGOTCHI FRIENDS HATER ALERT!

In my opinion, if anyone is being negative around here, it's you.

Expressing yourself is part of being a human, it gives us a chance to show each other how we are all very unique individuals. Part of being mature is learning to accept that other people think and act differently from you because you are the only you.

I really hope that you can see past your mistakes and rise above this "everything has to be my way" mentality that I am observing.

O.K. but why shouldn't I confess my love for Tamagotchi Friends? What I'm trying to do here is get everyone to see the GOOD side of the Tamagotchi Friends and see what is GOOD about it. And the way I can do that is by telling everyone my unending love for it.
You are allowed to express your opinion, but just like everyone else, you do not have the right to tell others that they can't.
An example of expressing your opinion would be "Hey I really like the Tamagotchi Friends, and here is why!"
Telling people that their opinions are wrong is pretty much an oxymoron

sorry double post

sorry double post

Then tell us the good stuff :blink:

That was the most immature reaction I have seen in a very long time. I am not going to argue about such ridiculous thing.
I have the right to say what I think because I did have this Tamagotchi. And in my opinion it could have been a lot better. And many users should know that I was trying to be positive about it for a veeery long time. So get off my back. Ok? Ok, thx.

Ummm... not doing very well here. I seem to be on one side of this and about 6 others are on another.

And finally, no matter what anyone else says, my love for Tamagotchi Friends goes on.

If it goes on, why make this topic then? When you could just leave it and IGNORE it fr the third time <_< No offence but it was really immature, no wonder why you were banned from the Tamagotchi Wiki **cough**

It's all about your immature and offensive behaviour. Not tmgc friends.

If it goes on, why make this topic then? When you could just leave it and IGNORE it fr the third time <_< N offence but it was really immature, no wonder why you were banned from the Tamagotchi Wiki **cough**
FYI, The reason I made this topic was so we could all show our opinions on Tamagotchi Friends, for a debate.

FYI, The reason I made this topic was so we could all show our opinions on Tamagotchi Friends, for a debate.
I believe a topic for that already existed

And if that was the true purpose of this topic then you would not have begun it with telling everyone to not say what they think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back