sigh... they're gone forever...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryonyanko

Reaction score
Hello all again if you haven't seen my intro I'm new around these parts and discovered this place from desire to get some of my childhood back :)

I only have one tamagotchi right now and it's a v1 , which I recall purchasing during high school to relive the 90s. See problem is, I remember finding these old p1s and binkie dino and some other dino pets in a bag and thinking "oh I should go to toys r us and see if they still sell these" and apparently tossed them into a black hole.

I still live at the same place so I decided to pull together an early spring cleaning to search this out and found the v1 attached to three compu kitties, a petogotchi and some odd blue bear thing with a face that looks up and down (wtheck is this ) and was like "Awwe now to find the old tamas and dinos!"

No such luck ! I apparently either threw them away or they were sucked into oblivion. Oh man soooooo sad! My v1 is so lonely...! I even found an instruction manual for a v5 and I don't even remember buying one or playing with one !

Anyone else have similar non-life changing sad moments like this lol?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've lost a few of my Tamagotchis... my Version 3 and my Tamagotchi Nano. I also lost my LoveMelo Tama Deco Pierce recently... I'm such a klutz. -_-

Eeek I hope you find them! Aw pierces are so cool, and well the nano is tiny x(

I remember when I was 4 years old (XD) I had a pink with white swirls V4 and a blue flashy V5. 5. I actually don't know what happened to them. I must've gotten bored and Mum gave them to the poor people or they broke and Mum threw them away.

-Tamacass

EDIT: My V4 that I got last year off eBay also broke when I tried debugging it. :(

I lost my v1 it was my favourite tamagotchi ever it had the best pattern and the basic chain not the crappy chains american tamagotchis have I lost it in my mums car and she got a new one so she must of thrown it in the bin I think I may have left it in a tissue box.

My very first version the v4 I also lost I don't have any memory of what happened to it but it's gone now I'd also broke my: v6 red, v6 orange, v2 pink v2 purple and my jelly bean v4.5 in the making to create the perfect v4.5 which I succeeded in doing so as I now have a fully working with sound v4.5 in a purple v2 shell. (Although I regret it due to the fact that my jelly bean v4.5 was my second Tama I ever bought)

It's sad to read what happened to your tamagotchis... I've never lost nor broke any in my collection.

Odds, oh man a house fire? Wow I'm very sorry to hear that's rough losses all around :(

And furbitchi, how did you make the perfect 4.5 out of the parts of the other tamas? Gah you're story about the car sounds all too familiar . I'm glad I wasn't the only one storing vpets in tissue boxes D:

Jhud,thanks! That's very good to hear that your tamas are in such good care :3

I've never actually lost my tamas either. But I did give a few away to a thrift store when I was eight. (3 V5's and a P1... I think). :p

My first ever digital pet was a Gigapets Koala, and one day I went looking for it, and couldn't find it. I must have donated it to charity in a box of old toys. But I miss the funny Koala, I'll have to get another one. :eek:

Ooh I hope you get it again! I'm running my old compukitty and at first it was very confusing. I remembered really disliking it as a kid xD do you remember any hardships with your koala?

Ryonyanko you have compu kitty!? You are SO lucky! I've been trying to find one used forever. I had one as a kid and I want it again. I loved that dang kitty. I had that before my first Tamagotchi. I bought it with my own money (didn't have enough for a Tama and decided to ask Pops for that for Christmas) we had like 3 real cats at the time so he didn't understand why I needed a virtual kitty too. Lol

Yes I do! She's big for some reason now . After following a guide I can keep it at 100 but it's getting a bit monotonous. I have two others that just don't start when I put the batteries in. I wish I knew why, they are the ones that meow and have nano type programming. This is the original one where you train it!

You should get one compukitty again they are very nostalgic ! Lol you have kitties, I think my parents got me these vpets because I'm highly allergic to cats T_T. I'm sure your actual kitties would like the original chirping compukitty. The one I'm missing very badly is my silver pocket dino... Still not found with the tamas and the binkie dino :( :(

Oh that little compu kitty face! I had the original one that didn't meow but I loved it. I have 3 different real Kitties now and one is very interested in my P's. He loves watching it on the screen. The ones that won't start, you could take them apart and try cleaning them to see if they could get started. If you PM Carol_Tama she could give you pointers and maybe help get them working. I have no idea what happened to my compu kitty but I wish I still had it. Once I got my Tama way back when I kinda stopped playing with it, the following 4 years was dedicated to my Tamagotchi. Lol I also remember disliking the compu kitty as a kid but I'd give anything to find a working one now. I think I disliked it because I wanted a Tamagotchi so badly back then.

I had Tamagotchis v2-4 and a Tamagotchi Mini. Here's what happened to all of them:

~~

v2 - I had it since 2005, I lost it the next year and dug it up in my basement ^_^ it's really glitchy though :/

v3 - I dropped it in the toilet in like 2006, but I got it out in like 2 seconds. Yet, it was completely dead :( I probably could've fixed it but I was like 6 so I was clueless xD

v4 - I STILL HAVE IT omg like I found it in my drawer and I couldn't find batteries but i took them outta these weird littlest pet shop virtual pet things and put them right in ^_^ works like a charm

Mini - I gave this one to my cousin. My cousin moved. I've never seen it since.

I will never know what happened to my very first original P1 pink clock design... it is missed. Yet in it's memory, I have since collected many others :) It shall never be forgotten...RIP

lol

i had 7 v3's and 4 v4's that i lost in a house fire :( very unfortunate ^.^
Omg I'm so sorry D: Could I ask how it happened? :(

It's still a huge luck you didn't loose more valuable Tamas such as Santagotchis D:

My first Vpet should have broke years ago.. I really didn't take good care of it.. dropped it, spilled water on it, walked over it.. I was so young :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back