Which color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokètama856

Reaction score
Which color do you like the most of the tamagotchi p's? Just put them below at the comments if a poll didn't appear.well even if it does you can still put your opinion below! This is going to be like a poll

Last edited by a moderator:
my all time favorite color of the tama p's is either my white one or yellow one.. both are on the same levle baha i just love the color and sparkle ^.^

I personally think the green or the white, both are so beautiful! The green is a really light teal colour, rather than pure green, which I love.

Well then so far White has the most votes(I'm just gonna say votes) :D

I chose yellow because it's my favorite color but now I wish I bought a white one because it looks so gorgeous in photos. *o*

Probably either the blue one (I just love the colour) or the white one (because it makes the screen stand out more) ^_^

Green. White is nice but gets dirty easily and the dust under the faceplate is easier to see IMO

I like both the pastel minty green and the pastel baby blue. The purple is nice, too.

I love the white one I always wanted it but after hobby link's low stock my preorder was rejected and I missed my chance at getting the colour I wanted the most. I ended up getting the blue one and I gotta say it's not too bad of a colour it's like a kiraritchi or lovelitchi blue so I like it

So far:

1.White

2.Green

2.Yellow

3.Purple

4.blue. I like the green,the purple,or the white but all the colors look very beautiful!^ ^

(My votes aren't included :p )

I like the blue one, because blue is my favorite color. xD But the white one is very nice and neutral. I wish they had more non-pastel colors available, though. I would totally get a royal blue one. :3

Blue for me, if I were to get one. Green would be second, and purple third. My iD, and iDL are both blue. My Color+ is black. I collect mostly blue or green tamas, because blue is my favorite color, with green second. I don't do pink; yellow dosen't do anything for me, and white looks too plain.

Apparently. Pink isn't very popular. XD. I have a pink, very pastel toned. All the shells but white are, baby blanket tones if you will.

What about the duel colors? Have you considered those? They come with a pierce I believe.

I have a white iDL that still holds my heart though. I just wanted a color I didn't have of what was available at the time. Blues and greens are beautiful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back