New Tamagotchi pierce won't connect

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the Berry Sweet pierce now and I removed it to put in the Micacrise pierce but when I try to connect it it won't? Is there something special I have to do? It just gives me some sort of error message. Thank you!

Edit: if it's important, my tamagotchi is an adult of one of the Berry Sweet characters right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
There could be two or more reasons for this:

If you are raising a berry sweets character: you cannot switch pierces if raising a character from the pierce uploaded simply marry that character off and receive a baby then try changing the pierce.

If your p's is in the right condition to swap pierces: blow on the cartridge inside the p's and pierce then insert pierce making use it's in properly then select pierce option and wait try again a few times as sometimes it just may not work.

Any of these the problems?

There could be two or more reasons for this:

If you are raising a berry sweets character: you cannot switch pierces if raising a character from the pierce uploaded simply marry that character off and receive a baby then try changing the pierce.

If your p's is in the right condition to swap pierces: blow on the cartridge inside the p's and pierce then insert pierce making use it's in properly then select pierce option and wait try again a few times as sometimes it just may not work.

Any of these the problems?
It was the first one!! Thank you so much. <3 It works now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back