Your favourite year/grade in school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy429M

Reaction score
My favourite years in school was year 1 and year 4 what's yours?

Favorite grade in school? That'd have to be kindergarten.

Probably because it was easy, but the teacher would give me harder work without expecting anything great of me. No real grades, nice teacher, pretty much half day, yay.

6th... so much FUN! [tamas,friends, less studying, and...likes...x xi xi]

Kindergarten sounded like fun. @ Amat Gotchi

I'm in year six now but it's boring I fell asleep in class 4 times @TAMAmaybeth

Haven't really thought about it (in-depth) recently, but I do recall thinking of my fifth grade year as the best time of my life up until that point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Year 8 (7th grade), the year I'm in now. All the others were bad because of bullying, bad teachers, problems outside of school or all of those.

Year 8 was pretty fun.

If I must be honest, from years 3-5 I recall almost no memories...

Sophomore and Junior year (10th & 11th) were definitely my favorites. Sophomore year was just friggin awesome 'cause me and my friends would all sit at this one table at lunch and just have fun. One time on my friend's birthday, I got her a cake and we all ate cake together and we were being dorks and it was awesome. Junior year was great too, mainly 'cause it was the best year for choir. Even though we got a new choir director at the school, I thought she was awesome and the people in choir were semi-well behaved. I also joined theater that year for the first time and met some amazing people.

Senior year though...It's just not as epic as it should be. I had headaches and just terrible pain the entire first semester, so many things went wrong...But hey, maybe second semester will be better. idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back