Illogical actions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAmaybeth

Reaction score
Well, well, well... Why so many people want to smash their old devices? And specially tamas?
I mean, in youtube, many videos now lately, are just waste of time... Watching people smash things. But why should we care?
And do they expect all the kind of good comments?
Seriously, watching people destroying wonderful tamas, breaks my heart. There many things you can do if you reach the point of boredom, or you just don't like it anymore!

You can;
-sell it online
-trade it
-give it away online,
-or give it to some friend
-you can just place it in the apothecary
-reconsider of keeping it,
-and if you still hate it, throw it in the rubbish which is quite bad as well, :( but better than SMASHING IT! :angry:

That kid does everything to destroy his old tama in any way, until it's nothing but a budge of pieces!!! -_-
It's something horrible, how do those parents spoil them that much? Buying something just to break it later some years?

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I hate this kind of illogical actions. Please comment below. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Smashing stuff for no real reason seems to be a rather common kind of pointless video. There are videos on smashing flash drives, smashing computers, smashing brand new PS4s, etc.

I.. don't get these type of videos either. I've watched them before but it's not particularly interesting. I think seeing those cracked screens gives me the hebegebees

I could never smash a Tama. That's just insane. And I agree kids are spoiled rotten today and have no appreciation for things. My Father bought me my first Tama for Christmas back in 96 and I played with that thing until I was in 8th grade. It was the big expensive present that year because we didn't have lots of money. When it was stolen I literally cried. He tried telling me he'd get me another one but they didn't make them anymore. My children will not I repeat WILL NOT be spoiled like this. I will not buy them things only to have them destroyed. If they are into virtual pets I will take them and raise them myself before I see them destroyed. What a shame and what a waste of a perfectly good Tama. For shame.

ugh that kid is like ten. seriously? is THAT how kids are raised these days?

I mean, c'mon... that's pretty sad...

...One of my friends had a tamagotchi once, she told me it wouldn't stop pooping so she threw it out her window.

;_;

That is just cruel! I wouldn't harm my little babies like that! I have my V3 with me right now, and I'm crying!

What a waste of money on the parents' part and a waste of a perfectly good Tamagotchi that could have been given/sold to someone who'd actually love it. Kids like this need to spend their time doing something better than destroying things to get on YouTube.

I remember seeing on TV once that five teens had broken into someone's home and destroyed everything they could with baseball bats, filming all of it and putting it on YouTube. They were arrested, of course, since they all stupidly showed their faces on camera. I wonder if this is how those kids started out, just destroying small things and soon that wasn't enough for them? And what horrible things will they start to do once bigger objects aren't enough for them either?

Every time I see a young Elementary student with a smartphone... I cringe. Did they earn them? Most cases no... I know someone who constantly REPLACES the smartphone after they "loose or break" them. I see kids all the time with them.

I recall tamas being the "smartphone" of my age group. I consider the same thing when I see a spoiled kid in the same way. Doesn't directly matter the items, but the younger children doing such things need to be taught to care, earn and apriciate their items.

That is really sad they do that to a tamagotchi though. So what it is old, respect the thing.

I have that weird phobia of seeing someone destroying things. Be it computers, consoles, other devices, tamas, any kind of a toy, even ripping some poster or a magazine... It makes me feel uneasy, just the same feeling you get while watching a gore in a movie. I can't explain this... I hate people like that :/

Things like that are especially popular with furbys, because people think they are cool and edgy thinking that furbys are a spawn of satan. They might seem creepy, yes, but come on, it's just a toy...

If this is what this kid chose to do with his money I can't stop him. Not even worth getting worked up over.

0.0 That was just horrible! I feel a little queasy after seeing that. It feels like I just watched a film FULL of gore. :p

How nice to be that rich to be able to smash your things. He has other videos were he burns DS games and destroys other electronics as well.

Not just with Tamas, but if anything is destroyed by a person and is in perfectly good condition, I cringe. I saw a video once of someone destroying a perfectly good Pleo. Thing is, Pleo have 'pain sensors,' thought not true pain, but sensors that react if you hit it with enough force, pull on it, etc, to give the illusion it's in pain. These teens took hammers to it, and it shrieked and cried, it was heartbreaking. I wouldn't be surprised if these same people commit animal abuse or spouse abuse some time in their lives. It certainly is an indicator of something else at work in their brains.

^This. Seriously anyway, I can't watch "Will it Blend?" even. I know it's their money and they can do with it whatever they want, and heck, even the industries themselves burn the things they can't sell (which I find idiotic, can't you just donate it? Sigh...) but I can't help but cringe at that. Also, I love Pleos (though I doubt that I will ever be able to afford one :/) so I'm glad I didn't see this video, though I saw one of someone letting it trip on purpose and letting it hang on it's tail, it was so distraught and sad... I know it's just a robot, but come on, it still looked like it was suffering, it's just awful.

The kid wants fame. He sees people smaching Iphones and PS3s, getting 10000+ views in a week... :huh:

He probably also didn't have to pay for it. I think giving children a small allowance every month, or only money for christmas/their birthday is better than paying for every thing they want. It's not the kid's fault now: he doesn't get the value of money...

But... but... THINK OF THE CHILDREN IN THAT TAMAGOTCHI lol but that's just cruel ;_; if I did that to my tamagotchi you can bet how mad my parents would be :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back