when does the parent go away, v1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryonyanko

Reaction score
I just got done with the matchmaker sequence on my v1 and my kuchipatchi is still hanging around his child. It's been almost 4 hours, when do I get to raise the child character ?

Thanks everyone :p

On V1s the parent always stays with the baby for (at least) 24 hrs.

The parent will leave it's baby at midnight the next evening after you did the matchmaking. If you are awake, it's actually quite a cute little sequence to watch ;)

Ohhh thank you TamaMum! I will watch it :D kinda sounds heartbreaking lol !

Ohhh thank you TamaMum! I will watch it :D kinda sounds heartbreaking lol !

Well... a bit sad - but don't get too excited - it's an early version of the tama after all, so no "bells & whistles".

Found a youtube post showing a V2 leaving at midnight - which is pretty much the same as the V1:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Well... a bit sad - but don't get too excited - it's an early version of the tama after all, so no "bells & whistles".

Found a youtube post showing a V2 leaving at midnight - which is pretty much the same as the V1:
It's pretty much the same from V1 to V4.5.

In V6 they bring it back, and its a tiny bit different

Zaaaaw mine just up and flew away just now! Bye bye papa kuchipatchi! T_T lol

Back when I got my first Tamagotchi, and I saw the parent leave the baby for the first time, it was pretty heartbreaking to me, but special to see. :)

EMF- yeah it's really actually sweeter than I expected. I refrained from watching the video until I saw it in action. I kept the light on and it was kinda sad that the tamagotchi parent just looks on at the sleeping child for 3 mins ... T_T it was very cute! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back