Favorite tamagotchi version? - Poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite tamagotchi version?

• Vintages

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Connections

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Tama go

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Color screens

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tamagotchi Friends

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve_Requiem

Reaction score
I know this kind of topic has been done before, but I haven't seen a poll about it yet. Let me know if I should change any of the answer choices for any reason.

I'll start by saying the Connection would be my favorite, with my favorite number version being the Music Star.

I say Connection too, mainly because it was the one I grew up with ^_^

Tamagotchi v3 is definitely my favorite, because I had a black/red one that seriously reminded me of Halloween (especially because I got a Piroriroritchi because I didn't know how to pause but Piroriroritchi is seriously a halloween-themed character in my opinion)

Plus, it has ChoMametchi. ChoMametchi=life lol

Ok so this was a hard one between color screens and vintages but the vintage came out on top cause of all the unique versions for ex:santaclautchi,morino,umino,angelgotchi etc.... I think it would blow my mind if they came out with a color vintage hybrid like a color screen angelgotchi or something 0.0

In order from best to least:

• Tamagotchi Friends
  • Tama-Go
  • Color Screens
  • Connections
  • Vintages
:p

But Music Star is better than color versions so it's hard to say. XD

I personally think that tama-go is a bit better then tamagotchi friends only because you get so many more add ons for single player users as with tamagotchi friends you can't do much unless you have another tamagotchi friends that's just my opinion but I still think both are very cool but over all tama-go beacause of everything in it I've already made like 10 personal face plates :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus, it has ChoMametchi. ChoMametchi=life lol
I have Chomametchi on my v3 right now, actually!

I think it would blow my mind if they came out with a color vintage hybrid like a color screen angelgotchi or something 0.0
I love that idea! It would sell like crazy, so bandai could make more tamas, and it would attract a larger audience, so everyone could enjoy the vintage experience. Get to work, bandai!

It's hard because I love the colours so much but the connections are my childhood... They are equal in my love for them but colours are my latest obsession vintages are cool an all but I never grew up with them heck I thought originally the v1 was the first tamagotchi released and before even I thought the v2 was the v1

So you know in my age group we all remmember the tamagotchi being either the v4 or up because that's when we were the perfect age to play with one I know because everyone that remembers tamagotchi in Australia know either the v4 or at best the v2/3 I've never seen someone remember the vintages

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to pick between connections and colours...I absolutely love the P's but I also adore my V2 and have it running all the time.

Everyone seems to like color screens, me too. But right now I'm running black and white connections as well as the LIFE app as my color eggs are without any batteries. Note: rechargeable batteries don't last forever.

I'd have to say that, right now, I love the Connections the most. There's something very nostalgic about them, yet they still have plenty of features to keep it fun and interesting. Plus, they're easy to carry around and their screws don't get stripped easily. xD

I voted for vintages. Right now I am running my Umino and this Tamagotchi was the most pleasant for me to run so far. And I have a rather big collection atm. ;P
I love my Angelgotchi too. ;)
Shame you didn't allow multiple cjoices, because I would have marked color tamas as well. I have tmgc+c, iD, iD L and P's and I like running them as well. Before I started my Umino, I was running my iD, iD L and P's together and connecting them, unlocking new locations, playing games on them and getting downloadable content for them was A LOT of fun. ^3^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back