V4 fake shell design or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAmaybeth

Reaction score
So, in fact not a new tama owner, but anyways I need help!

My first tama, was a v4. It was brilliant, I don't quite remember the package but certainly had the Bandai mark on, and was the authentic one!

The thing is, I saw nowhere else THAT design, NOWHERE!

So that scared me thinking it might not be real.... But it works fine, it's just the same, and still works after.... 6 or even 7 years that I have it...

I could say it's even better from my other tamas, it has more bold pixels... it's not that special, but if you look at it carefully.... Anyways

So I was ready to picture it myself, as I found no pics, when I saw this tiny one, I hope it fits... Have you ever seen it again? :huh:

It's one of a very rare batch, I think they were produced only in Spain? There were many cool designs in it, and your one is the most popular from them. (it's still very rare)

I'm from Greece, my mom got it randomly for me, when I was just a kid, and it was my first tama! lol!

It was with the global release in 2004 I think... Yay! I love my tama!

They were produced in Spain, but some batches were released somewhere else. Very little of them though. I know few Polish friends that have this design. I think Carol has another rare design, but not exactly the same one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back