infrared connection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raquelilla44

Reaction score
Hello.... well.. i've plugged my infrared key in my windows.. i've connected my tamagotchi id l with the 4th icon and he reacted.. my computer told me that he say

my game and i opened the files to transfer... but each time i push on "send" my computer don't have time to transfer the files cuz my tamagotchi (for whatever

reasons) says the connection break after 10 seconds maximum....

did i do something wrong?!

Your english is quite confusing so let's act that I know what you mean...

Well, the Irda usb sticks are often like that, sometimes you have repeat the process 20 times for them to react properly.

Many people have this problem. There's nothing wrong with your tamagotchi.

Do you perhaps have a friend or a family member that could borrow you a phone with irda you can check if it works on it at all?

yeap finally you were right... you just have to try around 20 times for it to succeed!

it worked! now is going to be a game of patience!!

thanks a lot for help!

I just recently got my english Tamagotchi ID L and I got a used palm treo 700w with an infrared port (which works because it picks up other devices... but .. not my tamagotchi for some odd reason) so that I may download some ID L games and items to my tamagotchi, but like I said, every time I go to select a file to beam to my tamagotchi and end up pushing download on my tamagotchi and aligning the ports, my treo seems to just never even consider that my tamagotchi exists. I've seen a girl in a video make it work with the palm treo 700w and her tamagotchi ID L except hers was japanese but I'm sure that doesn't really have anything to do with the connection issue.... I've tried several times already as well. I made sure my palm treo was set to receive all incoming beams (infrared from devices) and still it doesn't work. The tamagotchi just ends up clocking out on me. I'm not sure what else to do... I know I could buy an irDA usb dongle but I just feel bad since I already bought this phone... although amazingly I got it for cheap too but still.... Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do to actually get my ID L and the palm treo 700w to actually connect with eachother?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back