Photo

M dino!

test
  • Please log in to reply

ryonyanko

• ryonyanko user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:16 PM ( #1 )

I found one of my vpets and was wondering , by the shell, if it seemed familiar. I haven't had a chance to turn it on because none of my screw drivers fit the small screws
IMAG0385_zps66bf0291.jpg

Replies

Views

Started

06 Jan 2014

Last Post

07 Jan 2014

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:28 PM ( #2 )

Well, I checked the tamenagerie (you should check it too whenever you have problems with identifying an odd pet! http://www.tamenager...ddcategory.html ) but I didn't find this particular one. I does look similar to the one on the bottom here: http://www.tamenager...om/moreodd.html but it's definietly not it, since the cracks are a bit different and it has 4 instead of 3 buttons. If you happen to get fresh batteries and start this one, I would be very interested in seeing some pics of it! ^o^
My guess, by the look of the background, is that it's either an MGA or a Nano clone. ;)

Edited by Carol_tama, 06 January 2014 - 01:28 PM.

• ryonyanko likes this

ryonyanko

• ryonyanko user photo

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:17 PM ( #3 )

Thanks Carol! I'm totally going to go out to get a screwdriver tomorrow... After my city stops being so cold hopefully.

Oh I didn't know about that website, that's very useful ! It probably is a clone of either those two. I will take a picture or video of it when I get it started :D my concern is that it feels very lightweight
  • Carol_tama likes this

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:58 PM ( #4 )

Oh, don't worry about that, many odd pets are lightweight. ;)
Please, post your video here for everyone to see - I am dying to know what that is. xD

ryonyanko

• ryonyanko user photo

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:00 PM ( #5 )

i havent gotten the M dino up and running just yet but i didn't want to start another thread so heres another odd pet.

or can you call it a pet? i don't know. theres no play function.. from what i gather theres feeding (a fish and something hot, maybe soup), theres a poop and "Pp" icon that apparently no longer works, theres a medicine icon that allows you to give it shots, pills and more pills (it seems to be pleased at what maybe is a vitamin), also a hospital icon that brings you to an ambulance, a doctor check up, or a hospital stay, some tempature icon that i don't know what it does, and some sort of sleep timer.

o_o 

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:43 PM ( #6 )

It's a Nekotcha clone!
http://www.tamenagerie.com/odd9.html

Edited by Carol_tama, 07 January 2014 - 02:44 PM.

ryonyanko

• ryonyanko user photo

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:49 PM ( #7 )

That's a cat !?!? Wow xD thanks Carol ! It's very weird ! No wonder it eats a fish of some kind lol. I kept thinking it was a bear that eats fish. Wow.

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:54 PM ( #8 )

How many odd pets do you actually have? xDDD

ryonyanko

• ryonyanko user photo

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:58 PM ( #9 )

Well I'm sorta house cleaning so I keep digging these gems (or horrors) up from the depth of the attic! I actually have no clue how many vpets I have but I'm going to assume I only have the binkie dino and the tamagotchi to find, if I can find it. It isn't looking likely given I these two were loose
  • Carol_tama likes this

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:00 PM ( #10 )

You mean a Dinkie Dino? ^^"
Dinkies are so cool, I have the Dino, Alien and Penguin. ^o^
Well, keep posting new things if you find them! :D