My first tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heatherw1223

Reaction score
Was it 1997? I do think so...

December 25th, Christmas day. I am 11 years old, and hear a soft crinkling from the foot of my bed as I kick my feet around. So its only 6 a.m., but I jump up and flick on the light. As I open up my stocking, there it is! My first tamagotchi! I tear it open in great anticipation. I mustve played with it for an hour before I heard my big brother Tom knocking on my door to see what I got in my stocking. Amongst the chocolates, pez, a small book, some funky pens, and many other items, the tamagotchi was by far the best. I had my tama for over a year until one day, it became forgotten under the amazement of the Furby, and disspeared into my room never to be found again. Then one day, while playing neopets, I spot an ad at the top of the page...Tamagotchi Connection V2! I am now 18 years old, but I joyfully told my husband and we went to the store and bought one. I am so happy they are back!!!! :(

Was it 1997? I do think so...December 25th, Christmas day. I am 11 years old, and hear a soft crinkling from the foot of my bed as I kick my feet around. So its only 6 a.m., but I jump up and flick on the light. As I open up my stocking, there it is! My first tamagotchi! I tear it open in great anticipation. I mustve played with it for an hour before I heard my big brother Tom knocking on my door to see what I got in my stocking. Amongst the chocolates, pez, a small book, some funky pens, and many other items, the tamagotchi was by far the best. I had my tama for over a year until one day, it became forgotten under the amazement of the Furby, and disspeared into my room never to be found again. Then one day, while playing neopets, I spot an ad at the top of the page...Tamagotchi Connection V2! I am now 18 years old, but I joyfully told my husband and we went to the store and bought one. I am so happy they are back!!!! :p
I am also happy they are back! :hitodetchi:

Was it 1997? I do think so...December 25th, Christmas day. I am 11 years old, and hear a soft crinkling from the foot of my bed as I kick my feet around. So its only 6 a.m., but I jump up and flick on the light. As I open up my stocking, there it is! My first tamagotchi! I tear it open in great anticipation. I mustve played with it for an hour before I heard my big brother Tom knocking on my door to see what I got in my stocking. Amongst the chocolates, pez, a small book, some funky pens, and many other items, the tamagotchi was by far the best. I had my tama for over a year until one day, it became forgotten under the amazement of the Furby, and disspeared into my room never to be found again. Then one day, while playing neopets, I spot an ad at the top of the page...Tamagotchi Connection V2! I am now 18 years old, but I joyfully told my husband and we went to the store and bought one. I am so happy they are back!!!! ;)
Great story! I too have a simular stroy to that aswell. <_< . I reckon you should go to eBay and get one of the older tamagotchis from back then. I am sure it would bring back great memories for you!

Was it 1997? I do think so...December 25th, Christmas day. I am 11 years old, and hear a soft crinkling from the foot of my bed as I kick my feet around. So its only 6 a.m., but I jump up and flick on the light. As I open up my stocking, there it is! My first tamagotchi! I tear it open in great anticipation. I mustve played with it for an hour before I heard my big brother Tom knocking on my door to see what I got in my stocking. Amongst the chocolates, pez, a small book, some funky pens, and many other items, the tamagotchi was by far the best. I had my tama for over a year until one day, it became forgotten under the amazement of the Furby, and disspeared into my room never to be found again. Then one day, while playing neopets, I spot an ad at the top of the page...Tamagotchi Connection V2! I am now 18 years old, but I joyfully told my husband and we went to the store and bought one. I am so happy they are back!!!! :D
I am 11 year old right now! BTW, thats a great story. I like it. :hitodetchi:

Cool Story x3 I was 7 when the Tamagotchi/Virtual Pet craze come out, but i did'nt get a Tamagotchi, i got a Duck and a Nano Baby <<33 I did'nt get a Tamagotchi until i was Ten, could'nt find them anywhere until they popped up in Woolworths for £1.99!!! [im english] i was sooo happy, i forced my mum to get me one <333 And now....its gone, My V1 battery has runned out, and i'm waiting for my new V2 and '97 edition to arrive... <33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back