Photo
- - - - -

Tama P's My Adult is Gone After Going to Work!

tamagotchi adult gone work

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TotallyTamagotchi

• totallytamagotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:36 PM ( #1 )

When my P's Adult went to go work for his first time in the morning, I came back 7 hours later from school and I found a baby Tama on my screen! No letter, no sign that he left/died.

I went to my book icon because there was a heart on it ( I knew it meant there was something new), and I found that there was a new "letter" there. (It's the last option in the book icon.)

Since it's in Japanese, I'm not sure what it said, but it showed a picture of him at the Tama Depa with someone else (I don't know who she is.) Does anyone know what happened to him and if I can get him back? Thanks :)

Replies

Views

Started

06 Jan 2014

Last Post

11 Jan 2014

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:55 PM ( #2 )

The diary entry indicates that your character has worked at Tama Depa.

They are not programmed to marry off on their own, someone must have played with it while you were away.

TotallyTamagotchi

• totallytamagotchi user photo

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:17 PM ( #3 )

The diary entry indicates that your character has worked at Tama Depa.

They are not programmed to marry off on their own, someone must have played with it while you were away.

I don't think that's the case, I brought my P's with me to school but never took it out. :/

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:21 PM ( #4 )

If that's so, you might have inadvertently pressed the buttons while inside the pocket. The P's has no "keypad locking" function.

lovelitchi_4950

• lovelitchi-4950 user photo

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:17 AM ( #5 )

Something similar happened to me once.... I got home from school and went to get him out of work but found that he already had left and he was really sad and and all his happiness bars were empty. I think they eventually get bored and leave work by themselves and then he left your care and maybe like ichiro said a button was accidentally pressed and it was resetted :)
I don't know if thats right but that's what I've found with my experience :)

Edited by lovelitchi_4950, 10 January 2014 - 12:18 AM.

Jhud

• jhud user photo

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:53 PM ( #6 )

The "work" option is not a good pause option. Yes, they stay there for long, but their hunger and happy bars drop quickly, and they leave as soon as they are starving. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi, adult, gone, work