Tama P's My Adult is Gone After Going to Work!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyTamagotchi

Reaction score
When my P's Adult went to go work for his first time in the morning, I came back 7 hours later from school and I found a baby Tama on my screen! No letter, no sign that he left/died.

I went to my book icon because there was a heart on it ( I knew it meant there was something new), and I found that there was a new "letter" there. (It's the last option in the book icon.)

Since it's in Japanese, I'm not sure what it said, but it showed a picture of him at the Tama Depa with someone else (I don't know who she is.) Does anyone know what happened to him and if I can get him back? Thanks :)

The diary entry indicates that your character has worked at Tama Depa.

They are not programmed to marry off on their own, someone must have played with it while you were away.

If that's so, you might have inadvertently pressed the buttons while inside the pocket. The P's has no "keypad locking" function.

Something similar happened to me once.... I got home from school and went to get him out of work but found that he already had left and he was really sad and and all his happiness bars were empty. I think they eventually get bored and leave work by themselves and then he left your care and maybe like ichiro said a button was accidentally pressed and it was resetted :)

I don't know if thats right but that's what I've found with my experience :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The "work" option is not a good pause option. Yes, they stay there for long, but their hunger and happy bars drop quickly, and they leave as soon as they are starving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back