Haydens Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Hayden*

Reaction score
69Me0Et.png

Hi Hi Hi, I am back with yet another log. Yes, it is a very weird banner but who cares. I hope I don't ditch it like my other five logs. Anyway, I wanted to log because it is fun, and I have nothing to do so why not. OK, lets get with the log. I am currently running my TamaGo and English ID L but I just want to log my English ID L. Anyhow...

v85mXBHs.jpg
ygSxHxKs.jpg
1whgYEXs.jpg
0caJGcQs.jpg
Q2nrjQOs.jpg

He is currently a Sunopotchi on his third generation. On my previous generations I had Pichipitchi and Perotchi! Well, I really love it and it is so far my favorite Tamagotchi because it has a colour screen, the characters are cute and it is not overdone. It is also in English and sometimes I hate my Tamagotchis in Japanese. IDK why the pictures are super small XP. Anyway, we went to the TamaCafe and got his first Happy Symbol!

e5GXijOs.jpg
4WhJxDHs.jpg
9ktKalxs.jpg
yu3rIGUs.jpg

After that we went to Donuts Park and met Madame Kiki there. I love it how I can read the conversations but sometimes they are really weird and it doesn't make sense. If you can't read it, it says "Hi Hi Hi! The Boutique has so many cool things for sale!". Yeah, thanks for telling us but I don't think much boys go to Boutiques and buy bags and sexy purple. Anyhow, we went to Perotchi's House and she couldn't cook. I'm pretty sure she was too lazy and wanted to sit down and do nothing. But she looks creepy just looking through the window, like does she do that all day o_O.

I think that sums up my first post and I will try to post and not be lazy like Perotchi. I might log my TamaGo in the next post but only if I can get pictures because its hard to take pictures of monochrome Tamagotchi's. Anyway, I'll shut up now.

Hayden

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, I am back and I achieved something amazing. I haven't ditched this log yet! OK, it's not that amazing but it is for me, OK?, deal with it. I tried taking photos of my TamaGo but it just looked like a blur because it was dark and I couldn't be bothered to try again. Anyway, I saw anyway and anyhow too much, don't I? Anyhow, I still have Sunopotchi and today I got the rest of his Happy Symbols, except the last which I'll post about tomorrow maybe. OK, enough talking.

KAFK8sas.jpg
Ezkbf17s.jpg
wgegjG3s.jpg
bpauQYHs.jpg
q8YoDOXs.jpg

We ordered the Rice Bowl, but it is actually called Ikura Don XD. It looks like fish eggs on rice or something. That got his 2nd Happy Symbol.

iurLcdps.jpg
5YrI55Rs.jpg
FsfJX8Ts.jpg
G6HVqG2s.jpg
XbaRAT3s.jpg

His 3rd was the Face Mask, but I also think he like the Ice Shaver but I have to grow it and it will take a while, so yeah. We had to go to the TamaMori to get it because I didn't have it. I had to fork out 800 GP for it though. Now I have to wait for his 4th one. Great. I love waiting

OK, that was a short post but I might post really soon if he gets his 4th Happy Symbol soon and I will be able to marry him off. OK then, until next time. Oh and next time I will might introduce the Tama Deco Pierce Sexy! Change I've been working on XD. Stay tuned for the next post...

Hayden

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back