TEENAGER and adult had babies on v4.5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OlympicAir

Reaction score
This is my first post on Tamatalk, and is an interesting one. I can remember playing tamagotchi since I was five years old, and recently started up two v4.5's, a boy and a girl. The boy became an adult (Ura Mametchi :newmametchi: ), and the girl (Ura young Memetchi) was a teenager, and decided to make them visit each other (they were "good friends (on one)/partners (on the other)"). But, (I've never seen this before!?!) they kissed, there were fireworks, and then two baby boys! Is this normal, or is it some glitch?

Thanks! I am looking forward to posting some more!

Welcome to tamatalk! And this has actually happened to me before aswell, im pretty sure it's a glitch.

I dont think bandai would make it so teenagers could have kids, that wouldn't be good to teach kids these days. xD

I've done this before. It's probably not a glitch but it's a rare event that hardly ever occurs. It is possible to do it but it hardly ever is likely to occur but when it does, it's pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
V4's and v4,5's are overall quite glitchy, so yes, it is a glitch.

The same thing just happened to me an hour ago! I have a male Gozarutchi named Gus (V4) and female Ura Young Memetchi, named Kathy (V4.5). I was trying to get their friendship up so they would marry when Kathy changed into an adult.

For the past few times that Kathy went to Gus's tamagotchi, Gus would try to kiss her but Kathy would turn away.

Whenever I had Gus go to Kathy's tamagotchi instead, Gus wouldn't try anything.

When I checked their friendship, Gus was madly in love with Kathy (4 hearts), but Kathy just wanted to be friends (4 faces).

I made Gus visit Kathy's tamagotchi because I had nothing to do. They went to go sit in a nice flower garden. I figured this would just be a normal visit, but then he tried to kiss her! She turned as usual, but then to my surprise, the fireworks came up, and Kathy gave birth to two baby boys!

I think Kathy may have been "attacked" :rolleyes:

^ I guess she turned because teenagers don't have the kiss animations? That does sound unbelievably creepy though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back