Tamagotchi fakes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hi, I was interested in buying this Tamagotchi lot from local classifieds:

4xgq.jpg

I'm familiar with the red V3, purple V3, and red V2, and of course the Tamagotchi in the top right corner is a Chibi. But the middle two Tamagotchis seem odd...

They are nice shell designs but the thing is, I've never seen those shell designs before. And also the logo looks weird but maybe that's just me. I hope you can help determine whether they are fakies or not! :D

There are millions of shell designs, some that were only stocked in certain parts of the world and others that merely came out at the last minute. The shells obviously have waves but some would go unmentioned compared to the main ones we see, especially In the TMGC era.

I'm sure this is legitimate why not ask the seller for a close up photo of the middle Tama.

They all seem legit to me. Maybe the logo of the middle top one is weird, but it's still legit I think. Darn, these desgins are really pretty...

There are millions of shell designs, some that were only stocked in certain parts of the world and others that merely came out at the last minute. The shells obviously have waves but some would go unmentioned compared to the main ones we see, especially In the TMGC era.

I'm sure this is legitimate why not ask the seller for a close up photo of the middle Tama.
I think that furbitchi's right. If you aren't sure, ask for a close up photo. It will help see it in more detail, and to make a final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back