Found a couple Pixel Chix toys at Value Village

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strangeseraph

Reaction score
I'm hoping they will work. I only ever had one, and part of the fun of this was supposed to be connecting them together! So thats what I'm going to do, as soon as I get some batteries into them and get them working. The darned problem is I went to the store and forgot to pick up batteries! Anyways, here's some pictures of the ones I got.

This is the one I already had.

IMG_0865.jpg

These are the ones I got today:

IMG_0858.jpg

Soon as I figure out how to shrink images in photobucket I will. Also, I don't have enough batteries for more than one of them to be on at a time. I need to go back to the store, but not today. I twisted my ankle climbing over a snowbank and I don't think I want to go out again. But I will test them all to see if they work and report back here. :)

I find them in Value Village all the time!

I got one a couple months ago for $3 the same as the yellow one on the far left you have but the special edition color.

I bought two Pixel Chix TVs a few months ago, I thought they would be like the Tamagotchi style ones, but they were just minigames... and I bought two of them, because I heard they could interact with each other, but all they do is play a little silly animation when connected and that's it. ^.^;

That said, I still would love to own the actual versions some day! It's a shame they don't exist any more, I didn't even find out about them until they were discontinued!

What is cheap, odds? In Holland we have a sellerswebsite were they frequently show up, if you give me an estimated price I can keep an eye out for you.

The best deal right now is a lot with a house, car, shop, and hairdresser, for about 15 us dollar.

I'm not sure if the girl speaks english though..

id say that would be super cheap baha my max would be $25 ATM but i miss them i had one as a child and have never been able to find again booo lol ^.^

What is cheap, odds? In Holland we have a sellerswebsite were they frequently show up, if you give me an estimated price I can keep an eye out for you.

The best deal right now is a lot with a house, car, shop, and hairdresser, for about 15 us dollar.

I'm not sure if the girl speaks english though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back