I Think I've Seen You Before... (1)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve_Requiem

Reaction score
There was nowhere to sit. Makiko wandered the cafeteria, looking for a place to sit down. Finally, she spotted one seat. Be nice. She thought to herself as she approached the table and the one other tama sitting there.

"I like your hair ribbons, they're cute." Murmured Makiko. She was a shy tamagotchi and wasn't very confident. Assert yourself, start by complimenting someone else! Her mother's advice from that morning played back in her head. She would surely let Makiko sit with her if Makiko complemented her, right?

Lovelin jumped, not expecting someone to speak to her. Ever since she started appearing in commercials, less and less of her classmates spoke to her. She was constantly drowning in stares of jealousy as she walked through the halls. It had been so long since anyone at her school had been kind to her that she forgot how to respond. "Th-thank you. I'm Lovelin." She stammered, not wanting this opportunity to slip away. "I like your curls," She blurted out, hoping to keep the new student's attention.

Makiko sat down. It was her third day at this school, and no one had spoken to her besides the teachers. "I think I've seen you before... You look very familiar." Makiko choked out, trying desperately to start a conversation. Lovelin sighed, and Makiko instantly thought she had done something wrong.

"I was in the commercial for the new mango-papaya fruit chews, you probably saw it on TV." Lovelin muttered. Lovelin began to think that she was just like the rest of them, only interested in her fame.

"Oh, I loved that commercial! You looked so happy on stage, I can tell that you love what you do. I'm Makiko, by the way." Shocked, Lovelin explained a bit about her work to Makiko. They spent the rest of lunch talking to each other about what they loved and what they wanted to be when they grew up. Makiko had finally made a Tamafriend.

Lovelin never returned to that school, and Makiko spent a long time there all alone. She dreaded school each day, where she would be shunned by all of the other Tamagotchis that thought that she was not as good as them. When her parents told her that she would have to change schools because they were moving, she couldn't have been happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back