The Neptunia Logs (v4)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJneptunia

Reaction score
E3kKAEi.jpg

I'm starting a new log for my Tamagotchi v4!

VcBuh9M.jpg

This log is starting from my 2nd generation Tama-Teen:

1/11/14

Name: Chase

Weight: 68 lb.

Character: Young Androtchi

So, today's the first day of my log, and I'm very excited!! >w<

0iUOEpS.jpg

This is my Young Androtchi, Chase. His mommy, Celia the Memetchi, left him yesterday. I had put him on pause when he started crying because I was about to go to school, and I totally forget until I come home and see the baby's sprite paused.

I named him Chase, and he eventually evolved into a Putchitchi (just like his mom and her mate, Zukyutchi, did).

Then, he evolved again today in Young Androtchi. I was hoping for a Hinotamatchi or Gourmetchi because I like all the male Meme characters), but now since it's a Young Androtchi I'm aiming for Mametchi. I chose Mr. Turtle after Preschool, so I think I'll be ok :wacko:

1/11/14

Name: Emily

Weight: 21 lb.

Character: Harutchi

~~~

So my Young Androtchii evolved into Gozarutchi and I was sad :/ THEN I come back from school and the battery's dead so I replace it and decide to reset my Tama line. Now this is my 1g tamagotchi, and I'm pleased for you to meet Emily! Well, sleeping Emily lol:

VReyNQf.png

I'm so glad she evolved into Harutchi ^_^ now I can hopefully fulfill my dream of getting my first Mimitchi! :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
1/19/14

Name: Emily

Weight: 31 lb.

Character: Ringotchi

~~~

Yay!! Harutchi evolved into Ringotchi! ^_^

V0pxSRb.png

She's so... needy though. I tried playing games with her in the beginning, but she wouldn't. Her hearts were all full, so I took her to Mr. Turtlepedia several times. Then, I gave her a time-out (i hate timeouts :( but it was my last resort) and she started playing ^_^ I'm aiming for :mimitchi: , but I'm fine with Marotchi or Maidtchi :D

Latest posts

Back