Tamagotchi P1 - 17 years later

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thurin

Reaction score
After having my ORIGINAL Tamagotchi P1 for 17 years (the first Tama I received that started my love for Tama's in 1997) I desided to start it up again.

I have run the P's, IDL, Friends, V4, V4.5 etc etc and after all the newer ones I thought that I would bring out the original, the first one I ever had and start a diary about it!

So egg hatched and then after an hour evolved into this little guy.

tumblr_mzav72SLMO1scbdmlo1_400.jpg

Out of all the casings I have looked up for the P1's I have not found one with my coloring. Green, dark blue and yellow buttons... if anyone wants to message me about this please feel free to do so. I have seen ones like mine with orange buttons but not yellow..

Anyways this is my first entry so I will update when I have more info and more pictures!

Best,

THURIN

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW DAY and a change!

My tamagotchi JUST changed into it's next form. I am wondering what adult form it will

take at this point. My care for it has been so-so as I have 2 other tama's running (a V4 and TF)

and am working etc. so I don't always get to it right away but so far so good.

Here is a pic of the recent change:

tumblr_mzd5aqAgnn1scbdmlo1_500.jpg

I forgot that in this form the tamagotchi character does NOT MOVE from the center of the screen. It looks like it is walking back and forth but it STAYS in the center of the screen..

I forget if in the adult stage it moves around or not... I would like it if it did move once it is an adult but like I said I have not RUN this one in 17 YEARS so I do not remember.

In other news this is my V4 that I am also running now:

tumblr_mzd6c9ceio1scbdmlo1_250.jpg

and this is my TF that I am running right now:

tumblr_mzd6guVUZo1scbdmlo1_250.jpg

She is my 2G and it is Coffretchi (like everyone gets). I can not wait until there is a guide for the growth chart for the TF's.

Best,

THURIN

tumblr_mzeu8z2yNI1scbdmlo1_500.jpg

My tamagotchi P1 (on the right) and my Tamagotchi Friends (on the left)

My P1 has not changed yet, but he changed last night about 5:35pm so I am wondering if he will change to his final adult

form tonight in which case I will update again :wub:

My tamagotchi friends had a baby (another girl) and I am hoping that I don't get Coffretchi AGAIN (like so many seem to get).

So far her toddler stage is different than before so I am hoping that means I will get a new character for the adult stage.

I am wondering how long I will keep my Tamamgotchi P1 going... perhaps see how many years I can keep it alive?

We shall see..... :unsure:

all for now,

- THURIN

My tamagotchi P1 did not change BUT it got a pal in the mail today!

Here they are together:

tumblr_mzf93cNftI1scbdmlo1_500.jpg

My Tamgotchi P1 turned into the "medium care" tamagotchi. This was because I did not watch it's weight. I kept the hearts full all the time and the discipline was ALMOST full.

Now I am hoping my second one will turn into a different character! !

tumblr_mztrnmfpAk1rvnkq5o1_400.jpg

ALSO I got my Umino !!!

tumblr_mzts0trUFN1rvnkq5o1_500.jpg

So far so good on the umino. Bee scolded twice and I am trying to keep the weight down but it is at 20 right now.

Latest posts

Back