Tamagotchi P's: Aokumotchi got married?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Well there is the video....I am kinda confused by it actually. Well, I saw that the matchmaker option was available and I quickly got my Mokotchi married to see what would happen. When him and his bride kissed, he went upside down sort of and that was his kissy face. This made me LOL'ed, he had another duplicate of himself! You can hear in the video that I was laughing....anyways I just wanted to share this o_o;

- TamaTamatchi

:eek:

... I'm speechless

On second thought... I have one question: did you place this unit into debug mode, raise an adult, then change the character?

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:

... I'm speechless

On second thought... I have one question: did you place this unit into debug mode, raise an adult, then change the character?
It was on debug mode but then I pushed the reset button and everything was back to normal. There wasnt a full Puzzle Piece anymore, expect the destination to the matchmaker was still allowed. But no I was not on debug mode (well not when it still allowed me, I was for about a couple of seconds just to see how it was like)

- TamaTamatchi

After hitting reset, did you select to start fresh or load previous data?

Ok. So it seems there's a bug: the matchmaker's location isn't cleared when recovering from reset - load.

I'm guessing you invoked debug mode using Mr.Blinky's special download?

Yeah, thats kind of what I figures. And yes, I did use Mr. Blinky's debug cheat. :)

- TamaTamatchi

I wonder what his wife thinks when she found out he was a Aokumotchi! Hes like OctoDad...only a Baby and not a octopus!

Aokumotchi: NOBODY SUSPECTS A THING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back