Himespetchi and Mametchi 2: Thrown away in danger!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/186965-himespetchi-and-mametchi/

^ The first and original story!

"Mametchi? Where are you? Everything is dark! Our owner threw us in the trash! I don't want to be in this trash bag! Gasp! It's the garbage truck! Help!!!"​
It was any ordinary day for playing Tamagotchis. Yep. The girl was playing with her Princess spacy and ID L, connecting them for gifts. But she never married them. "No! I want to marry Mametchi, not give him gifts!" Himespetchi complained. Of course, the Tamas never showed their true emotions to their owner. Suddenly, the girl put the Tamas in her pocket and walked out of her room!​
"Hey! What is she doing? Himespetchi! Wait, she's in the other pocket." Mametchi yelled. He felt the girl's steps as she walked outside. "Mametchi! Look outside! What is our owner doing?!" Yelled Himespetchi. Surprisingly, Mametchi heard Himespetchi. "I don't know... she's going to a... um... I think it's... a wheelie bin!" Exclaimed Mametchi.​
Suddenly, the girl grabbed her 2 Tamagotchis. "Goodbye, I guess. I'm not even interested in you guys anymore." The girl said, suddenly throwing the tamas in separate trash bags! "MAMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Himespetchi screamed as she was separated from Mametchi. "No! Himespetchi!!!!!!!" Yelled Mametchi as he too was separated from Himespetchi.​
"Mametchi? Are you here? Please, help me..." Himespetchi's voice echoed. She got out of the Tamagotchi, again 30 centimetres high. "No... Please..." Himespetchi said quietly as she got on her knees. She put her head in her hands and started crying softly. "Mametchi... I don't want to die!!!" Himespetchi screamed as she started crying loudly. "NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!"​
Mametchi sat lonely in the trash bag. He was out of his home (ID L) and was holding it in his hands. "I thought I got over my f-f-f-fear of the d-d-dark," said Mametchi, looking at the top of the trash bag. "But I didn't!" Yelled Mametchi. He jumped and tried to untie the trash bag. But he couldn't, because he wasn't on the outside! Suddenly, a loud noise was coming. "No... the garbage truck!!!" Yelled Mametchi, jumping back into the ID L.​
Himespetchi heard the garbage truck coming too. "Mametchi! Just wait, I'll check my phone to see if we are going to survive... *BEEP* Oh... there's a %1.00000 chance we are going to survive... OK, LETS PANIC!!!!" Himespetchi started screaming and kicked the trash bag with all her might. But it wouldn't rip! "GRRRRRRRRR..." Growled Himespetchi. Then suddenly, she remembered something! "Gasp... cupid!"​
*FLASHBACK*​
"Hello Himespetchi. I have received some good news... You can now make a wish. But you can't change that wish. It will happen every time you say this chant:
"Cupid, cupid! Make a wish

Make a wish like a dream!"

*FLASHBACK ENDS*​
"That's it! I have to change all of this and wish this never happened!" Exclaimed Himespetchi happily. She breathed slowly. "Gaassp..."
"Cupid, Cupid! Make a wish
Make a wish like a dream!"
Suddenly, the cupid appeared. "Hello, Himespetchi. What is your wish?" Asked the cupid softly. "OK, I wish... that this never happened and our owner still loved us!" Yelled Himespetchi. "OK, this is it. Goodbye!" Said the cupid, casting her magic.​
*SWIRL SWIRL SWIRL SHOOOOM!!!*​
Himespetchi suddenly appeared in her Princess spacy again. She was with Mametchi and for some reason, they were getting... Married! "Himespetchi! You wished for this, didn't you?!" Laughed Mametchi. "No," Said Himespetchi. getting closer and closer. "It was just... a wish."
*Smooch!*​
~THE END~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back