Making homemade Tamagotchi stickers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsumo-nana

Reaction score
Heya! :D

Anyone ever tried making homemade stickers (with student/everyday glue and vinegar)?

This website explains how in a very detailed guide: https://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-Stickers/?ALLSTEPS

*It's the kind of stickers you lick or spray water on.* :lol:

I made the special glue and my first layer is finishing drying. :D I printed out some characters, it's going to be adorable!

It's easier to just buy a two-way tape. I'm not a fan of the scent of vinegar...

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also make homemade sticker glue out of gelatin, water, and sugar! No vinegar smells, although you do have to make sure that you only coat the paper very lightly with the glue. From my experience though, the school glue/vinegar method tends to work better....not as many issues with curly sticker corners!

I want to see the finished product, Itsumo-nana :3

You can also make homemade sticker glue out of gelatin, water, and sugar! No vinegar smells, although you do have to make sure that you only coat the paper very lightly with the glue. From my experience though, the school glue/vinegar method tends to work better....not as many issues with curly sticker corners!

I want to see the finished product, Itsumo-nana :3
They don't have smell anything since theres more glue in the mix :>

It doesn't even take a minute to gather and mix the ingredients, coating is very fast and then you have nice stickers... takes less time than buying two-way tape :p :)

I'll post pictures later! I've sticked some on our fridge, my school books, a pouch... my dad thought I had bought those :D x)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, to me it actually takes more time. I constantly have a two-way tape at home, but I never have glue and vinegar at home. Some people might be like it too. With a tape you can just stick it to the back of a sticker, cut off the excess and you're done. And there's always sticker inkjet paper.

I don't know, to me it actually takes more time. I constantly have a two-way tape at home, but I never have glue and vinegar at home. Some people might be like it too. With a tape you can just stick it to the back of a sticker, cut off the excess and you're done. And there's always sticker inkjet paper.
Stick some tape on the wall, and take it off a week later - there will be paint on it! :( You do how you like, but tape is strong and aggressive to many surfaces.

If you guys are interested, I have a recipe for homemade play-dough! I make food charms and they are really realistic, will post pictures of that too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back