Battery Dead, bunch of Glitching on v2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SJneptunia

Reaction score
I have a Tamagotchi v2 and the creepiest thing happened.

I dug it up from my closet after a long time, and I replaced its battery with one that I found in a drawer. I figured the battery was OK.

~~~

I put in the battery, and the egg stuff happens and I get a female baby --> Marutchi. I leave it for a while, and it suddenly starts making the calling sound, but different. It just does the first two notes and keeps repeating that. I look on the screen and Marutchi's doing the shaking motion they do when they need to poop, and there's poop on both sides of her. I press the A button, and it suddenly does the sound when you give it a Time-out and Marutchi begins to evolve. It just stays like that, and then I hear the sound of the egg hatching but slower and then this long beep like when you reset the tama. Then it gives me the dead battery sign.

I freaked out but then I used a different battery and it's working fine now and, being the idiot I was, could not get to recording the weird thing in time ;_:

~~~

Has this happened to anyone else? Or is it just a glitch? :marumimitchi: it was scary though :X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back