Photo
- - - - -

Battery Dead, bunch of Glitching on v2?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SJneptunia

• sjneptunia user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:47 PM ( #1 )

I have a Tamagotchi v2 and the creepiest thing happened.

I dug it up from my closet after a long time, and I replaced its battery with one that I found in a drawer. I figured the battery was OK.

~~~

I put in the battery, and the egg stuff happens and I get a female baby --> Marutchi. I leave it for a while, and it suddenly starts making the calling sound, but different. It just does the first two notes and keeps repeating that. I look on the screen and Marutchi's doing the shaking motion they do when they need to poop, and there's poop on both sides of her. I press the A button, and it suddenly does the sound when you give it a Time-out and Marutchi begins to evolve. It just stays like that, and then I hear the sound of the egg hatching but slower and then this long beep like when you reset the tama. Then it gives me the dead battery sign.

I freaked out but then I used a different battery and it's working fine now and, being the idiot I was, could not get to recording the weird thing in time ;_:

~~~

Has this happened to anyone else? Or is it just a glitch?  :marumimitchi: it was scary though :X

Replies

Views

Started

18 Jan 2014

Last Post

18 Jan 2014

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:05 PM ( #2 )

That was probably a creepy glitch. eue My V2 tends to glitch as well from bad batteries :o

SJneptunia

• sjneptunia user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:14 PM ( #3 )

That was probably a creepy glitch. eue My V2 tends to glitch as well from bad batteries :o

It probably was, it's working fine now but sometimes items will disappear when I buy them o_o 

I need new batteries lol