New Tamagotchi pierce discovered + a question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I found this https://p-bandai.jp/tamadepa/item-1000086063/ It appears to be mushroom related? I can't find it on ebay yet. :( I also have a question, my two Tamagotchi P's recently became adults( two males ) yet can't visit eachother? I made sure the time wasn't too late so why can't they? My previous ones, a male and a female, could.

2218664_1.jpg

Edit: It works now, I think the adult Tamagotchi need to be a day old?

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly this pierce has already been discovered and is supposed. To be available if not now soon this month preorders were cancelled on amiami but you can get a preorder still with hobby link Japan.

Secondly are you choosing the right connection options?

Thee are some connection functions that won't work between two of the same gender you can play,exchange etc but you cannot use the propose (プロポーズ) option.

Keep selecting the first option [Play] and they should be able to play with each other. It's random if they play a game or give a gift. You can't use the Propose option with two tamas of the same gender.

Firstly this pierce has already been discovered and is supposed. To be available if not now soon this month preorders were cancelled on amiami but you can get a preorder still with hobby link Japan.

Secondly are you choosing the right connection options?

Thee are some connection functions that won't work between two of the same gender you can play,exchange etc but you cannot use the propose (プロポーズ) option.
I think I am, I used this guide: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/183943-connecting-ps/

I tried Visit rather than propose(the last option)? Or is that impossible with same gender as well?

Thanks. <3 I'll check hobylink Japan

If you notice we talked about that in the thread as well - we're thinking that there may be time restrictions, however I am unable to confirm it as of the moment since I'm only running one P's. Try a different time, say - set both of them to morning and see if the option becomes enabled.

If you notice we talked about that in the thread as well - we're thinking that there may be time restrictions, however I am unable to confirm it as of the moment since I'm only running one P's. Try a different time, say - set both of them to morning and see if the option becomes enabled.
Thanks, I tried different times(morning, afternoon) but it keeps giving a weird error. D:

I have this pierce, I specifically bought the Tamagotchi P's for it!

It's Touch Detective Mushroom Nameko :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back