Angelgotchi and screws?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamtamagotchi

Reaction score
Well I've had my collection of Tamas sitting around for years and decided to start some of them up and see if they work and sell the excess ones. Well my Angelgotchi has an almost if not completely unresponsive B button and the screws from the battery cover are missing. Luckily the screws from the P1 are being put to use.

Here are my questions:

Is there a way to fix the button? Like maybe clean the contact or something?

Are there any kind of screws I can use to replace the missing/ striped screws of the pre 2004 era Tamagotchis?

You can definitely clean the contacts- both on the board and the underside of the button. I'd only recommend it if you have the correct screwdrivers to get the tiny screws out within the case, but other than that, it's pretty easy! Rubbing alcohol on a Qtip should be good.

I've never managed to find replacement screws, personally, but I'm told that the screws that come in eyeglass repair kits should work.

Tried it. I made the button slightly more responsive but not as responsive as I'd like it to be.

EDIT: The issue has been resolved. Thanks everyone for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back