Does anybody know which virtual pet this is?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbabyblue

Reaction score
If any of you have this virtual pet, I would really appreciate if you can tell me any information about it:

-what type of programming does it have?

- is it a dog? is it a multi pet?

- does it evolve?

I'm thinking about buying it but not so sure of how great it will be :/

vpet_zps3291ac9b.jpg

I HAVE THAT ONE OMG OMG OMG I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS THOUGH, but yes, its a Dog V-pet, it evolves and it can connect with other of the same I think

I have no idea... at first I though it was the Petogotchi one, but then I realized it has a different shell design. Anyways, I was more interested on knowing if it was one of those cheap multipets (or if it had the kids only programming) because if it was I was not gonna buy it u_u

Nope. It is. Shells mean nothing sometimes...

I guess I have this too but my dog resembles a peanut more then an actual dog. Few topics down we had a discussion of this pet.

Ooh, I have that too! I got it a long time ago, I don't even remember where. If you want some pictures or something, I'd be glad to start it up.

EDIT: I just got mine out! It says Scholastic on the back, it probably came with a Scholastic Book Club book, they did it before with a fairy pet too.

It has an infrared port on the left side of the roof, I think it can connect with others of the same kind. I'll post some pictures soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
So there IS a chance it migh be a petogotchi?

Nope. It is. Shells mean nothing sometimes...

I guess I have this too but my dog resembles a peanut more then an actual dog. Few topics down we had a discussion of this pet.
Do you think it might be a Petogochi?

Ooh, I have that too! I got it a long time ago, I don't even remember where. If you want some pictures or something, I'd be glad to start it up.

EDIT: I just got mine out! It says Scholastic on the back, it probably came with a Scholastic Book Club book, they did it before with a fairy pet too.

It has an infrared port on the left side of the roof, I think it can connect with others of the same kind. I'll post some pictures soon!
That would be great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back