Candy PakuPaku's Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Candy Pakupaku but you can call me Candy for short! Did you ever wonder how I can keep so many candies in my bag? Well, you are about to find out...

When I was little, I lived in a town far away... I was part of the PakuPaku family. My mom was called Rice PakuPaku and my dad was called Bread PakuPaku. Every meal was either a bowl of rice or a slice of bread. The thing was, my parents ran a special farm and produced many, many different kinds of bread and rice. There was purple rice, triangle bread, purple bread, and triangle rice, and many other weird and wacky kinds! But they all tasted the same, and I never tasted anything else besides bread and rice because there was no other food in my town...

One day I was bored and I was looking in the attic of my house. I found a round, blue shoulderbag under some dust and cobwebs. There seemed something special about it! I immediately put the bag on myself and then went to ask my mom about it.

She said that most of the stuff in the attic belonged to my great-great-grandmother, Sweet PakuPaku. She looked worried when I showed her the bag, but she said I could have it. When I went into my room I decided to have a look inside the bag...there was a small folded piece of paper. I opened it up and it said, "Be careful what you put inside...the sweetness may be multiplied..."

I had no idea what that meant at the time. I had never heard the word "sweetness" before, but I noticed it had "Sweet" in it, which was the name of my great-great-grandmother. Oh! Then I had an idea! Maybe it meant that putting something in the bag could make Sweet PakuPaku come back. I wasn't too sure WHAT to put inside the bag... then I decided to go in myself!

I searched through the bread storage and I found a loaf labeled "wishing bread". My dad once said to never eat it unless for something VERY important and if I knew exactly what I was wishing for! I wished to be tiny...fwoosh! I became small enough to go inside the bag. I walked deep inside...when all of a sudden... POP! Another me appeared! I thought, wow, could Sweet PakuPaku really look exactly like me? But no, several more Candy PakuPakus appeared, and I was getting squished. More and more kept appearing, and then they raced out of the bag and started eating the bread in the storage cabinet!

"Stop!" I yelled at them, but they didn't listen! As they wreaked havoc, my dad walked in and gasped in disbelief. "What happened here?!" he demanded.

I crawled out of the bag and waved my arms around to capture his attention. "I'm down here! I'm the real Candy PakuPaku! I just wished for myself to become small so I could fit inside the bag, but now it's made lots of copies of myself!"

"I'll fix things!" said my dad, grabbing another slice of the magical wishing bread. "I wish for all the extra Candy PakuPakus to go away!"

But nothing happened! They kept multiplying and running around doing things like singing, dancing, and of course, eating bread. Then my mom came in and said, "There's only one way to stop this! We need to put something else in the bag...something that the bag was originally made for!"

"What could that be?" asked my dad.

"This," replied my mom, and she pulled something small (but the same size as me) and wrapped in shiny plastic.

"What's that?!" I asked.

"It's called...candy," Mom explained.

"Candy? But that's my name!"

There was no time for more talking. Mama picked up the bag, put the candy inside, and...FLASH!!! White light filled them room, blinding my eyes. When it faded away...all the Candy PakuPakus besides me were gone! I was my normal size again! And, the blue bag was now shaped like "candy!".

"Here you go, Candy PakuPaku!" my mom said, putting the bag on my should. I reached inside and pulled out...a candy! I pulled out another one, and another... there seemed to be an endless supply of candies!

"Try eating one!" my dad suggested.

I unwrapped a candy and put it in my mouth... it was the most AMAZING thing I'd ever tasted! I couldn't help beaming from the wonderfully sweet flavor and I began to cry from happiness. "I love candy!" I exclaimed with my mouth full.

"That's great!" my mama said. "Now we've got some other news for you...I think we should move because we have decided to sell the farm. It's been boring living in this place, so I thought we could move somewhere more exciting."

"Where!?" I asked eagerly.

"Dream Town!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back