Personalities and Styles reflect your P's growth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXKayaXX

Reaction score
It's all about the P's. Something has to be. (That's my opening line)

I wanted to know WHAT CAN AFFECT YOUR CHARACTER'S PERSONALITY. I keep getting the Style personality, no matter what I try. No wonder the (dreaded...) Nokobotchi keeps showing up! No food seems to work. Does anyone know about this because I have style right now and Puchihanatchi will be evolving in about 1 hour!

And I'll be getting Nokobotchi again! I want to get the Charisma personality because I want to get Neotchi, but IDK how you get it.

Does anyone know?

I've asked this on Tama-Zone as well:

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=26666

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeding your Tamagotchi lots of food at the restaurant gives you the food personality. Playing lots of games gives you the fitness personality.

I'm not sure how to get the Charisma personality but I think it's got to do with using special items. (not the regular ones you buy in the shop)

I believe style personality comes from using the normal items.

Feeding your Tamagotchi lots of food at the restaurant gives you the food personality. Playing lots of games gives you the fitness personality.

I'm not sure how to get the Charisma personality but I think it's got to do with using special items. (not the regular ones you buy in the shop)

I believe style personality comes from using the normal items.
THANKS

I answered this over on TZ (not sure why you felt the need to ask the question across two boards) but essentially there are certain foods and items which influence the personality of your Tamagotchi P's which indeed does influence the growth of your friend, you just need to be patient and use them enough in order for the personality changes to be applied. They won't happen instantly, and they won't last forever if you do other things (such as eating other foods and playing games and using other items, etc.) but you can always reuse them to make sure that you have the right personality type for evolution.

Not only eating, also items and clothes. You might need to use the item multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back