List of releases

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello fellow Tama fans !

I would like to know where to find a list of all the Tamagotchis that have been released in the U.K and when. Does anybody know if there is one? I have been looking everywhere and would really appreciate if someone could help me.

Thank you for your quick reply!

I have looked at this web page but it only tells me about the English releases 2004-present and not any of the earlier ones. I would really like to know when the g1 and g2 came out in the U.K too.

Thank you for your quick reply!

I have looked at this web page but it only tells me about the English releases 2004-present and not any of the earlier ones. I would really like to know when the g1 and g2 came out in the U.K too.
Check "Original releases" at the top of the list on that wiki page. It shows that the G1/G2 were released in 1997 (Europe).

Thank you :) It says DEU (Germany) on that part but I suppose it really meant to say Europe, unless I was looking in the wrong place. So it's both of them in 1997! Does anyone know a good website that has pictures of all the different shell deigns released in different countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back