Tamago aged two years in one night?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiNeko-Chan

Reaction score
Both my Tamagos aged two years in one night. On Thursday, I mated them at the Date Place. On Friday, I set them to night time so I could work and woke them up when I got home and they were both six years old and married. Yesterday, they were seven and married with a baby. Today, they're both nine years old and married with a baby. Why did they skip age eight?

That sounds like an age counter glitch. I have noticed this before and I find it to be somewhat annoying as well. Here's a hint: if that happens, press RESET and then DOWNLOAD and the age counter should say its proper age, and not anything else that it SHOULD NOT.

I havn't tried it yet but I'm sure it will work. It's the trouble with Tama-Go. You must keep the time correct as it ages every time it reaches 7AM. That might have something to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This morning, I noticed that while one of my TamaGos was sleeping, it said age eight. They both went to bed at age seven. When they woke up, they were age nine. Neither reached seven AM twice. If this was an age counter glitch, wouldn't it have appeared when I woke them up by setting the time to after seven AM and they were six years old for the second day in a row?

Also, resetting didn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a glitch as long it's not doing something to your Tama-Go nothing is wrong like once I got Lovelitchi with only 8 training points and it was random lol :blink: but that never happen to me did you do something to it drop it or something?

I haven't dropped them recently enough for it to make a difference. The last time was several months ago. Those things are durable! Anyway, they're gone and I'm raising the babies now, but I'd still like to know why the age was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back