Tamagotchi Friends Character Chart, Collecting all sprites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
I am currently in the process of making a Tamagotchi Friends character charts for Tama-Zone. But to make a chart you need sprites. So this is where you come in.

We need photos of all raiseable characters (Not sure if we want the special unraiseable characters like in the park...) and members who can draw out the sprites as close to the originals as possible with there 4-tone grayscale. I can draw some out but not all considering I don't have a lot of time these days. I may take photos as well but I will have difficulty since its hard for me to see the screen nor can my camera.

Photos:
  • The Tamagotchi Friends's screen is quite like "shadowboxed". IDK how to put it into words. Its very poor to see, its tones of gray tend to blend into the background sometimes depending on the light. Its worse than the Tama-Go, and the Tama-Go to me was fine. Half of my friends who have a Tamagotchi Friends can't see the screen very well like me.
  • Make sure your photo can identify the tones of grayscale in your photo. There were 4 tones, not just 3. Black, dark gray, light gray and clear.
  • If someone has already posted a photo of a character on this topic. Don't post another of the same character. Unless, the current photo on this topic is poor or hard to identify the tones.
  • Please don't post an enormous photo...
Spriting:
  • Please use the tones from the palette below. Make sure you are using the correct tones!!
    QnsY4Fk.png
  • Adults have now grown size since the past version, the size for the Tamagotchi Friends is now 20x20.

• A detailed guide to pixeling your Tamagotchis: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=13021. Note this guide is not for not so much for the Tamagotchi Friends, since the adults have now grown size. But if you don't know how to draw sprites. Have a read.
  • Remember, I am looking just for the 4 tones grayscale sprites. I don't want any colored sprites.

A great way to find many sprites on the Tamagotchi Friends is using the game Mimic. Here you can find every baby, toddler and teen sprite by random. Adults can also appear, but I find it little rare, they appear more as the rounds go up. For adults, a better way is the Dating Place depending if you have a boy or a girl.

Character List

Babies

Aokumotchi
?

Pinkbotchi
?

Children

Petithanatchi
?

Terupotchi
?

Turtletchi
?

Mitsumarutchi
?

Teens

Bokuhoshitchi
?

Maimaitchi
?

Cosmotchi
?

Neotchi
?

Nokobotchi
?

Painaputchi
?

Adults

Mametchi
?

Kuchipatchi
?

Righttchi
?

Acchitchi
?

Charatchi
?

Knighttchi
?

Monakatchi
?

Spacytchi
?

Tacttchi
?

Wagassiertchi
?

Coffretchi
?

Himespetchi
?

Julietchi
?

Kiramotchi
?

Kiraritchi
?

Pianitchi
?

Memetchi
?

Patitchi
?

Yumemitchi
?

Furifuritchi
?

Hoshigirltchi
?

Decoratchi
?

Harptchi
?

Tropicatchi
?

This same topic is also on Tama-Zone here: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=26672

Thank you to all who can help. A little can go a long way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted Coffretchi and Neotchi over on TZ already, but here they are again for any TamaTalkers interested in knowing what we already have:

jZLE84oG3pHjq.png

iqhPeYJicr7rG.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back