Can someone please identify the version of this Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a fake... Maybe I'm wrong. But based on the form factor, it could be a v1 or V2?

Looks fake to me as well, the logo at the top doesn't look right and the V2 shell designs with flames like that look completely different (black & gold, not white & pink.) It could be a v1 or v2 with paint job perhaps?

Edit: Upon closer inspection, it has the correct V1 background, it just looks as if it has been painted (see the black around the screen and some has gotten onto the shell.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah

I would have thought it's a fake too! I couldn't work out what the thing said underneath although, it looks like it says conexions or something. Aha well I should be more careful next time :/

I'll wait and see within the next few days when I get it hopefully, it isn't! Thanks guys!! ^-^

*Edit

Nope, I don't think it says conexions :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Really!?! Yayaayaya!!!

That's great then! I was thinking it was a V2 but that's okay

Thanks for getting my hopes up lol :DDDD

Always happy to help :) It's such a stunning shell design, and while the V1 is simpler, it has a special charm that I feel was lost in all subsequent Connections. Congratulations :ichigotchi:

Ahaha, there it is!!! Thank you TamaMum for finding me that! Well, that solves it because I do live in Australia :-D

Yeah, The shell does look pretty appealing because I haven't seen one like it before and I haven't had a V1 since I was about 5 so I've got many things to catch up on!

Thank you everyone!! Now I can't wait to receive it!!! ^-^

~

Ahaha, there it is!!! Thank you TamaMum for finding me that! Well, that solves it because I do live in Australia :-D

Yeah, The shell does look pretty appealing because I haven't seen one like it before and I haven't had a V1 since I was about 5 so I've got many things to catch up on!

Thank you everyone!! Now I can't wait to receive it!!! ^-^

~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back