Tamagotchi P's Pierces discussion thread!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
Hey... so...

I've seen alot of piece talk in "Tamagotchi P's: New tama in Japan?" and I thought that I should make this topic so we could all chat about it!

You can talk about the Pieces, ideas that you made for them or whatever! NOTE: This is a piece talk only!

-Tamacass

PS: I WANNA NINTENDO PIECE!!!

Pretty much did what I was asking if people wanted one in announcements but this is hunky dory with me. XD.

I have my Aikatsu and finally bought my second one. The Sanrio/Hello Kitty one today. I feel so behind...

I would love a Candy PakuPaku piece

I would love one about Fruits Basket too bad the Manga ended way long ago xD

I have no pieces...

I wonder if there will ever be a...um... Mario piece!

Mametchi = Mario, Memetchi = daisy, Kuchipatchi = Luigi (XD), Himespetchi = princess Peach (Love Love!), Kiraritchi = Rosalina, Yumemitchi = Star bunny (From super Mario galaxy 1 & 2), Raitotchi = Toad (XP) and, well, that's all really! :D

-Tamacass

EDIT: Knightchi = Bowser (XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait I got confused for a second there, are we talking about pieces (the Happy Items) or the pierces (the plug-ins)? LOL

^ Sorry, I forgot how to spell it! it's pierces. LOL XD

Okay, let me update the title so that nobody will get confused as well :D

Now that we're talking about pierces, I've dreamed of an Animal Crossing crossover pierce... most likely with Isabelle (Shizue in Japan) being Shizuetchi. :D

Oh, and a Doraemon pierce too... WANT! :D

Pretty much did what I was asking if people wanted one in announcements but this is hunky dory with me. XD.

I have my Aikatsu and finally bought my second one. The Sanrio/Hello Kitty one today. I feel so behind...
I'd actually love one where the new info and announcements for the pierces is posted. Keep the discussion separate from the news. :)

Okay, let me update the title so that nobody will get confused as well :D

Now that we're talking about pierces, I've dreamed of an Animal Crossing crossover pierce... most likely with Isabelle (Shizue in Japan) being Shizuetchi. :D

Oh, and a Doraemon pierce too... WANT! :D
Omg I dream of an Animal Crossing crossover pierce too *0* Wouldn't it be so adorable?! All the characters are so cute! I'd love Kap'n, Isabelle, THE MOLE HAHA *O* *I can't remember it's American name?!*

The new location could be a town hall... XD

I meant comments and rumors because I was obviously tired... @_@ derp. Maybe it's fitting here though.

Gah. I am so excited about my Sanrio pierce. I can't wait for all the transforming into HK characters. I wish they somehow added in the Sugar Bunnies. Unless its a secret... *eye shift*

One pierce I could see them making is a Namco themed pierce, considering that Bandai is part of Bandai Namco Games overall. It could possibly be a change pierce based on Namco's various games.

If that were the case, I'd definitely have Spaceytchi's transformation be based on a Galaga or Galaxian alien (Preferably the crystal shaped Galaxian boss, or the Galaga boss that uses the tractor beam), and Knightchi's transformation based on Siegfried from Soul Calibur. And knowing Bandai's logic, they'd probably make Mametchi's transformation Pac-Man.

That's what I can think of immediately off the top of my head for said pierce. If I think of any other ideas, I'll be sure to post them. :)

I'm not a Nintendo fan, I want a Kirby pierce.I'm sure if you watched the Kirby anime you noticed that Hoshigirltchi looks like Fumu/Tiff.

So

Hoshigirltchi= Fumu/Tiff

Nandetchi= Bun/Tuff

Knightchi= Meta Knight

Kuchipatchi= King Dedede

Kiramotchi= Paint Roller or Adeleine

I don't think who will transform into Kirby.Tamatchi looks like Kirby but he isn't on the P's

Last edited by a moderator:
A Tales Of pierce would be great. I mean, it's by Namco. Anime is produced by Bandai too. I am familiar only with Tales of the Abyss, so yeah... Not sure who would be who, but it still would be nice.

That's what I thought about for a while. I'm surprised they didn't do it for anniversary...

If we were talking anime... I hear Fairytale would be good. Madoka Magica would be awesome.

Then... I would ooze all my happy out if they made a Precure one but... They have too many characters now unless they use the fairies...

The Precure one would be awesome.

I'd like a Mario Biondi pierce.Mario would be so fckn cute as a Tamagotchi, but it's impossible.

But if someday somebody will be able to create custom characters...I'll try it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back