Simple question :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abulous95

Reaction score
Hello TamaLovers!

So I orderd from Amazon two tamagotchies

One is V4.5 and the other one is V5 and both are Japanese.

the question is will they be the same as English version I mean in the inside?

Thanks A lot :)

The Japanese V4.5 is called an UraTama. It's a lot different from the English V4.5. It only has three games and there isn't a shop (instead, a vendor will appear with food for you to buy). The characters are mostly the same and it still has the skill point system, although the job feature is different (you don't play a game for the jobs). I personally prefer the V4.5 as it is more fun in my opinion, but UraTama is cool in its own way. ;)

The Japanese Version 5 is exactly the same as the English Version 5, aside from the language.

It should also be notes that the Uratama has blue pixels instead of black, and the babies and toddlers are different than the English V 4.5.

Thanks guys a lot

And by the way I also orderd V4.5 and all of them on the way.

Thank again <3

UraTama might have less games in general than a v4.5, but it has some really unique features! Like, a cooking option, school items (EnTama example: tamagotchi is in an artistic school so it goes to school in a beret and gets some usable clay). Some guts up items are very fun too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back