Crochet Covers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
Hey, I noticed a lot of members here selling crochet cases for ID/L. I recently learned how to crochet (real men crochet :lol: ) and I tried making a case of my own for my IDL. I just kinda winged it. I did a couple increases until it was to the sides of the tamagotchi, a couple rows of SC, and then some decrease rows. It fits the tamagotchi okay, but it doesn't fit nearly as snugly as some of the cases I have seen. If anybody has a stitch pattern they use to make cases, would you mind sharing it? Also I am curious about what hook size and yarn weight I should be using as well. :)

To be completely honest, I never use a pattern. I always just manage to make them right size. Also, sizes don't really matter, cause you can use pretty much anything. ;)
Just remember that too small hook will not be suitable for thick yarn - that's pretty much it. xD

So, like crocheting a tiny hat? ;) I think I can handle that.

The covers you've made, Carol_tama, are very cute! I think spotting some of your's is what made me decide I would need to make my own. (Via tumblr)

To be completely honest, I never use a pattern. I always just manage to make them right size. Also, sizes don't really matter, cause you can use pretty much anything. ;)

Just remember that too small hook will not be suitable for thick yarn - that's pretty much it. xD
Yeah, same here, I guess it just takes practise to decide when is the right moment to stop increasing and so on... :D

The covers are adorable!! However, I never learned to crochet or knit. My grandma tried to teach me, but I was too impatient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back